Monday, December 18 1:23 pm: In my room

I love what my family just told me. My family is going skiing at the new ski slope in about an

hour. I am so excited! It snowed like two feet yesterday we got a snow day. I live in Caribou,

Maine so we get almost the most snow in the country. My BFFS Leah and Meigha love to ski as

much as me! Oh! Did I mention that I got a brand new cell phone for my birthday the other day?

Well, I better call Leah and Meigha to tell them to meet me at the new ski slope!  ☺

Monday, December 18 2:08 pm: In my room

This ski incident is already a disaster! When I called Leah first, She couldn’t make it because she

is at her aunt’s birthday party. Then when I called Meigha she said she got sick over the weekend.

Now I have to go skiing with my annoying little sister, Emma and my weird big brother, Evan.

Oh! I better go! My mom is calling me. I just hope it won’t be as disastrous as It will be. ☹

Monday, December 18 4:49 pm: On the ski lift

I was right. This whole idea was a disaster waiting to happen. When we got there, we payed and

mom told me I should ski on the “Bunny Hill” I told her I wanted to ski on the “Teen Cool Slope”

but she said she wanted me to be “safe.” Plus, the “Bunny Hill” is where all kids about 4-6 years

old hang out. Kids 10 and older hang out at the “Teen Cool Slope.” I decided to fight back. I told

her it was unfair because all people my age would be at the “Teen Cool Slope” and I’d be with a

bunch of little kids but she didn’t budge. So, I was stuck skiing down the “Bunny Hill.” Another

reason why I wanted to be at the “Teen Cool Slope” was because I wanted to impress people with

my skiing skills. She didn’t even let me go on the “Kool Kidz Slope” Kids ages 7-9 hang out there.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

SportsDrama22

Dancer, Actress, Singer, Sports, Cheer, Girl

Is this kind of like a diary themed book? Anyway, I really like it? When are you posting more?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Princess Emma of the AGMB

President of the PA Club

Reading Performing Arts Calligraphy Piano Baking Sewing

Galactic Starveyors.....Mary Jane

Honk! Jr......Betty Froglet

Performing Arts is Life!

#Performing Arts

#LovefortheForum