me to!I L   O    V    E  LOVE  OWLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The black mamba

huh?

• Posted at:

Blub blub blub

Umm... I think i would have an amulet the shape of a dragon. Coming with the ability of wings and maybe fire or shadow powers, like the ability to breath fire or to turn invisible for a certain amount of time, not really sure.

• Posted at:

I got the scarab amulet with my two books !

• Posted at:

my amulet would be kept. to myself but if i were forced to choose i would choose the the ibis because the ibis can see the future and can banish evil.p.s i am not saying i dont like the scarb i love both scarb and ibis

• Posted at:

go tomb quest whoo hoo

cobramermaid183

That's cool I'm making A game about amulets.

• Posted at:

I think there should be a king cobra,  3 king cobras with mental powers to lift 1,000 pyramids with just one swipe of a finger. So what it does to give you that strength is it gives your brain a lot of focus then shape-shifts all that focus into telekinetic strength to give you all that power, and the amulet would also be able to fit through any space that is open.

• Posted at:

hi

• Posted at:

everyone be awesome and just request my name if you need a freind. warrioreagle31   

I don't know yet, but I am thinking of an idea.

• Posted at:

I am a Wings of Fire fan.

A Spirit Animals Fan.

A Goosebumps Fan. 

A Tombquest Fan.

I think I would have a amulet that can make run as fast as a cheetah without tiring. Maybe? Because I am a fast runner. Or I could have an amulet with the power to maybe fly like a falcon or the power of a panther, that can give me the power to become invisible and be a good at sneaking at people without them noticing me at all.

• Posted at:

I am a Wings of Fire fan.

A Spirit Animals Fan.

A Goosebumps Fan. 

A Tombquest Fan.

I've been studying Ancient Egyptian amulets. they all symbolize such amazing things! my two favorite amulets are scarabs, and the Eye Of Horus.

I personally think they are the most powerful and have the best symbol, so I've been thinking of buying and amulet I found on-line of a beautiful gold - wide winged - scarab that is holding the Eye Of Horus!  

~ Wolf Night 

• Posted at:

Hello everyone! i'm WolfNight818, (user)  but you can call me Wolf or Night, whatever you'd like :) 

I study Ancient Egypt and I want to be an Egyptologist . So that's why I read Tomb Quest.

just to say I accept all friend requests! :) 

I would want one in the shape of a cheetah so I can be super fast at running and reading books.

• Posted at:

Cool!

• Posted at:

*~Nix~*

The truth.

It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.

Dumbledore

I love ME.

—Hailee Steinfeld

If I had a amulet It would be shaped like a dragon and it would give me the power to turn into a dragon with my will,the ability to read minds and too breathe ice like an icewing from wings of fire.

• Posted at:

scarab

• Posted at:

, 2