I thought it would be cool to mix up Tombquest and Warriors for an RP. okay, the plot is, you are an ancient kittypet who gets lost when a pack of Dark Griffins attack the Tomb you and your human live in. but then when the tomb looks like it blew up, broken yellow bricks scattered all over the place, you can't see your human anywhere and you discover that many dark creatures are attacking and you must create a clan (or join one that another cat created) and bring that clan on a journey to find your human. Here are the rules (Hawkscar, can you take it from here?):

1. No making your clans too mean- no battle plots against other clans for no reason

2. If anyone breaks the rule above by attacking you, its okay to have a slight rivalry

3. In name, put your kittypet name first, then your warrior name (You don't have to end your warrior name in star)

4. No training kits until they're 6 moons old (unless you want to be like shadowclan in the first warriors book)

5. Its okay to say insult Monsters (non player) (with Mousebrain, Fox dung, etc.)

6. you are allowed to play as a rogue monster, witch means you left the other monsters because you didn't think it was right to hunt cats

7. we are basically statues that came to life, like gargoyles

You're looking tired, Hawkscar. I'll take it from here.

My form:

Name: Safiya Hawkscar

Age (In moons/months): 18

Clan: doesn't have one, will join other clan

Appearance: common black with silvery blue eyes and sapphire blue collar and other details

Powers: Supersonic yowl, teleport within a mile, bring friends back to life at will

Other: Scar across face from hawk scratching her when she was a kit

Toucan, I'll keep it going while you rest, okay?

We can also turn back to statues to hide from enemies and become sort of like spirits so we can go inside objects- even living things if we train enough! However, Shape-shifting is quite rare and only one of your characters can shape shift

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

Name:Anukis Rivereed

Clan:doesn't have one,will join other clans,though

Appearance:sleek,dark gray fur,light green eyes,silver collar

Powers:can turn intangible,can breathe underwater,can shrink

Other:She loves swimming in water and is different from her other fellow cats as her owner was before her(I'll explain in my POVs.)

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

name:/moonshine

clan:fireclan(she isn't leader but deputy)

appearance:black with white paws a white tipped tail and a silver stripe going down her muzzle

powers:shape shifter, fire claw attack,heals major wounds.

other:was blessed by the cat goddesses Bastet and Sekhmet

i might make another character called ashes/flamestar later

• Posted at:

Unia

Well HOI! You may remember me from a long while ago. I'm Unia, and I'm still pretty inactive, but I'd like to try and start posting again.

Teh gang is a WIP.

(before i begin, i want to say that i am making a Tribe, not a clan if thats ok with u)

Shadow Breaker

Female

12 moons

Tribe of Lost Souls

Night black with blazing red eyes, fine chain-link plain iron collar, raven sits on her shoulder.

Shape-shifting, shadow walking (turning herself into a shadow), hypnotism, basic fire powers.

Very quiet and sinister, you cant see her unless she wants you to see her.  Also, i dont want her to have a human.  She is after the powers that certain humans have, if that is ok with u.

• Posted at:

HYDRA

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender/Iria

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

All accepted

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

sorry about my kittypet name,i was thinking of one and yeah pressed submit when i wasn't done i just didn't realize it

her kittypet name was rubira

and here is flamestar

name:ashes/flamestar

agflamestare:23 moons

clan:fireclan

appearance:ginger with brown smudge on his tail that looks like a burn mark

powers:controls fire,sonic meow

other:he was blessed by the fire godesses tefut and sekhmet(she was the goddess of the sun so she was worshiped as the goddess of fire)

• Posted at:

Unia

Well HOI! You may remember me from a long while ago. I'm Unia, and I'm still pretty inactive, but I'd like to try and start posting again.

Teh gang is a WIP.