who is better, hermione granger or harry potter?

i love harry potter you should watch it.  in my opinion the movies are better than the books disregarding what everyone else says

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

hey wats up yo! 

sup its myself!!!

• Posted at:

hey wats up yo! 

i prefer hermine but sister is obsessed with harry 

• Posted at:

i like harry potter as well. 

• Posted at:

Greek Gods

I would go for Hermione, perhaps my brother likes harry potter character the most. We use to watch the series of harry potter in summer, after the exams get over, but in this summer we diverted our mind into playing Video games after buying the CD keys from Online store of Instant-gaming. The site brought us an option to Buy Battlefield 1 ( https://www.instant-gaming.com/en/1421-buy-key-origin-battlefield-1/ ) and Buy The division in best deal price.

• Posted at:

I would go for Hermione, perhaps my brother likes harry potter character the most. We use to watch the series of harry potter in summer, after the exams get over, but in this summer we diverted our mind into playing Video games after buying the CD keys from Online store of Instant-gaming. The site brought us an option to Buy Battlefield 1 and Buy The division in best deal price.

• Posted at:

I CAN NOT DECIDE. YOU TORTURE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. My spirit animal for HP though, is Ginny Weasley. I also look just like her....!!

• Posted at:

lol Harry 

• Posted at:

I love the harry potter series! I seriously can't decide who's better. And what about Ron? Ron should be an option too.

• Posted at:

WARNING:Readers of posts by dragonlynx3332 have often had symptoms of her every day life. That includes hyperactivity, too much laughter, and craziness in head. Readers usually get symptoms right after they read this. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

Boy no

• Posted at: