The Stung Man

The STung Man is a tough guy. He can inflict poison, jump over pits like a kangaroo, and surf on scorpions. he has the highest health of any existing monster in the game, so it takes 6 strikes from a hammer to knock him out. But he is not invincible. This tomb tip tells how to defeat him. 

He has three key weaknesses that can be used to survive an encounter with the Stung Man.

1) He has to reel in his stinger. His most basic attack, and the one he uses most often, is to launch his stinger at you. The stinger flies through the air until it hits you, a wall, or another solid object. This can be exploited by standing in one spot, then dodging the stinger. while he reels in the stinger, land a few hits.

2)He has weak attacks. before you start running around, scared, when you encounter him, you need to know that he cannot inflict real damage, only poison status effect. with shield hearts, this makes the stung man as easy as pie.

3) He is not smart. his stinger cannot penetrate solir objects like horus eyes or flame jets. however, if you get  behind one he will continue shooting his stinger regardless of being unable to hit you.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Very helpful, Thanks!

• Posted at:

Thank you for the advice.

• Posted at:

very very helpful

• Posted at:

Caden

Thanks that was useful.

• Posted at:

cool

• Posted at:

Horus Owlmyth

Part-time Madrigal

Part-time Amulet Keeper

#Wordsmakeadifference

Stung man is not too bad... but i cant seem to beat CWW!

• Posted at:

Nevermind, I think I may have figured it out. See my post: "How to Beat CWW?"

• Posted at:

Thanks For The Advice!!! 

• Posted at:

thanks!

• Posted at: