(1....1..2.1..2..3..)      

ive been feeling so small.... watch the clock ticking off the wall but tonight I'm letting go spin my coin for show I'm gonna be myself or i could be someone else....no ones stopping me now I'm gonna skip my breaks I'm gonna make mistakes i just wanna feel alive...its just what i do when I'm out so try not to hold me down feel alive when I'm in this town look at the beautiful stars i wanna drive a faster car nothing can break me no no nothing can break me try not to hold me down feel alive when I'm in this town look at the beautiful stars i wanna take a trip to mars nothing can break me no no nothing can break me........look at the beautiful stars i wanna drive a faster car....they might travel somewhere....city lights lookin fine....and know this is my time now...im gonna be myself or i can be someone else...no ones stopping me now..im gonna skip my breaks, im gonna make mistakes, i just wanna feel alive...its just what i do when im out so.. try not to hold me down feel alive when im in this town look at the beautiful stars i wanna drive a  faster car nothing can break me no no nothing can break me try not to hold me down feel alive when im in this town..look at the beautiful stars i wanna take a trip to mars nothing can break me no no nothing can break me...look at the beautiful stars i wanna drive a faster car..im gonna be myself, im gonna be someone else, im gonna be myself im gonna be someone else, im gonna skip my breaks, im gonna make mistakes, im gonna skip my breaks im gonna make mistakes (

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I have high standards because country music taught me how a man should treat a lady " 

"Without dark we would NEVER see the STARS"

" A strong man can handle a country girl, a weak man will say she has an attitude "

Cool! Did you write this? If so, great job. I like it.

If not, who did?

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

All they know about him is this: 

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

- He enjoys reading spy novels

- He goes by many names: The Rich Kid. The Smart One. The Saviour of Earth. Batman 

The Mysterious Spy (aka Xavier)  

um i did not write this personally even thou i am a song writer, this  song is by anderson and i got the song from a show i watch you can see and watch the video on youtube again i did not write this!!!!!

• Posted at:

"I have high standards because country music taught me how a man should treat a lady " 

" A strong man can handle a country girl, a weak man will say she has an attitude "

Cool!

....Reminds me of my driver's license that I will probably never get >.<

• Posted at:

"I'm the nicest, angelic person in the planet." -Me

"How 'bout I call you nightmare before christmas?."-Capt Bec Sparrow

"Hid is so awesome." -Sid

"See? Forever isn't very long." -Daze

"I dwive caws." -?

"Wth" -Tornado Tori

LOL good luck hid!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Basically my life

• Posted at:

u sure??  xp  i know u drive thou a-jay

• Posted at:

haha.....im not a stalker thou................just mentally insane.........

• Posted at:

cuz theres just nothing wrong with that

• Posted at:

I'm not a fan of puppeteers,
But I've a nagging fear,
Someone else is pulling at the strings.
Something terrible is going down,
Through the entire town,
Wreaking anarchy and all that it brings!

I can't sit idly,
No I can't move at all!
I curse the name,
The one behind it all!

Discord, I'm howling at the moon,
And sleeping in the middle
Of a summer afternoon!
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?
Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone
For taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it any more,
So take your tyranny away!

• Posted at:

a-jay.......................wth...

• Posted at:

Yeah i crashed the rolls royce phantom from a idgit who thought it was great to drive in from of while drunk and on his phone.

I was just getting a pain job!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

-SIGHS- A-JAY..A-JAY...A-JAY

• Posted at: