Have you noticed the easter egg?

So I'm pretty sure we've all noticed the hieroglyphs on the covers of the books, but they're not just for decoration as is commonly assumed.  If you use the hieroglyph alphabet at the front of the book to translate the hieroglyphs and then right them down without spaces they form words. Add spaces where it makes sense and they make sentances. For example, on book five it is "light as a feather", which might be a reference to the weighing of the heart ceremony. I'm trying to figure out if you can add it as a code.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Wings of flame and Wings of storm

soon will return

the earth will shake

and the sky will churn

when Pyrhia will return

BonfireFlameWing

EmeraldeyesCrystalWing

Cleril

Turljou

Shaneke

StormWing

No one is pure evil

#PoorSeaspray

Yes, that seems reasonable. I will look at some of my books, then post here to see some of the codes

• Posted at:

Hey there! The hieroglyphs on the cover of the books make up a code, like the 39 Clues books. As far as I know, you can't enter them as codes on the game. There are puzzles like these on all of the books. I think they're supposed to tell you a bit about the next book or give clues about what's going to happen in the book the clue is on. 

• Posted at:

The Mysterious Spy

All they know about him is this: 

- He's Australian

- He lives in Australia

- He enjoys reading spy novels

- He goes by many names: The Rich Kid. The Smart One. The Saviour of Earth. Batman 

The Mysterious Spy (aka Xavier)