If i told you this was only gonna hurt. IF i warned you that the fires gonna burn. Would you walk in? Would you let me do it first? Do it all in the name of love?..... Would you let me lead you even when your blind? in the darkness, in the middle of the night, in the silence, when theres no one by your side, would you call in the name of love??........

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I have high standards because country music taught me how a man should treat a lady " 

"Without dark we would NEVER see the STARS"

" A strong man can handle a country girl, a weak man will say she has an attitude "

If i told u we could  bathe  in all  the lights. would u rise up, come and meet me in the sky. would you  trust me, when your jumping from  the heights ? would u fall in the name of love when theres madness ,when theres poison in your head when the sadness leaves you broken in your bead,i will hold u in the depths of your despair. And its all in the name of love... 

• Posted at:

"I have high standards because country music taught me how a man should treat a lady " 

" A strong man can handle a country girl, a weak man will say she has an attitude "

I wanna testify, scream in the holy night , you bring me back to life, and its all in the name of love! (2 times)

• Posted at:

(  this ish not intended  for ANYONE AT ALL i was bored so i just did a random thread about a song all rights go to Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha this is NOT my song i will repeat this is NOT my song and this was not intended for ANYONE  AT ALL )

• Posted at:

yes i would

• Posted at:

WHA- WHAT!!?!!??!?!?! A-JAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

its a prank look the camera is right there ~points at camera~

• Posted at:

I ----IN HAT U

• Posted at:

i dont

• Posted at:

IM PLAYING AROUND A-JAY GOSH WHY U GOTTA BE SO SALTY

• Posted at:

XD

• Posted at: