i have been having a hard time umm on alot of memories are coming back from when my wonderfull german shepherd husky mix dog named xena passed she was very very hyper she was my world i dont really know what to do without her...... its been hard it was almost too years ago when i got her i still love her....... she would bring me joy i guess all i have now are my friends and family..........

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"I have high standards because country music taught me how a man should treat a lady " 

"Without dark we would NEVER see the STARS"

" A strong man can handle a country girl, a weak man will say she has an attitude "

*Smiles sadly and hugs Faith* I know how you feel. I'm struggling through the same things. But i understand if you want to leave. It was nice getting to know you. Come visit once in a while ok? You will be missed.

• Posted at:

Sil, Silver, or Maddy

Kindhearted, free spirited, lost in her own world, broken hearted, can any help her? Do they see the tears she cries? All she wanted was to reach the stars... but they blew her flame out leaving nothing but ash.

I feel so sorry for you but you are lucky to even have had a dog, because i am never even allowed to have a pet because last time i had a pet dog was lucky a Labrador and he bit my sister, and the worst part he ran away and i was only a new born so i never got to meet him...

• Posted at:

Hai im violet! I'm just some random weirdo who just loves role playing and stuff sooo yeah... ^-^

thanks sil turns out i also might move awat from my homies at school but either ways i guess i might be happy......

• Posted at:

"I have high standards because country music taught me how a man should treat a lady " 

" A strong man can handle a country girl, a weak man will say she has an attitude "

No problem Faith. I also know how it feels to move away from friends. I did that about six times. It sucked.

• Posted at:

Sil, Silver, or Maddy

Kindhearted, free spirited, lost in her own world, broken hearted, can any help her? Do they see the tears she cries? All she wanted was to reach the stars... but they blew her flame out leaving nothing but ash.

truth is guys if xena never got hit we would have had to put herin the shelter instead of keeping her beacause my momm did not have enough money to keep a dog

• Posted at:

everyone please just take a secound and think of all the loved ones that have passed and just cry let it all out dont hold it in anymore

• Posted at:

I'm still sorry Faith. Both would have been hard either way but knowing the she was alive and well would make things a whole lot easier. 

• Posted at:

Sil, Silver, or Maddy

Faith... If I let myself break then that's it.. As much as i want to keep them inside forever it's time to let go. Some things are never forgettable but sometimes you just need to let go of the past and start a new slate. It's tough.. even for me but we cant just sit in our rooms locked up. We have to move on. And the first step to that is accepting... 

• Posted at:

Sil, Silver, or Maddy

Please don't cry um here for u

• Posted at:

please , no one cry please . I haven't lost anyone yet , and I don't think I will feel how you all feel to lose someone you love ....... But people are here for you to make you feel better . If your still thinking of leaving that's fine , your a great friend you know .....

• Posted at:

Zombi}

Hi , dont know if I be on but I miss you all if you remember me. Probably alot of newbies here, but that's ok. I can make new friends i guess.

I'm sorry for your loss faith.

you know you could talk to me. i wanna try and make you feel better.

My grandfather would always say life only gets better before he passed away.

I know how you feel. i lost three dogs to cars, sicknesses, and age.

so just talk to me in wof chat whenever you feel down.

• Posted at:

thanks justin i posted that because i could never say xenas name on chat and because i could never go back and look at it and stuff.......

• Posted at:

faith its ok to be sad 

but u neeeeeeeed to have faith in ure self

• Posted at:

call meh sam cuz im dragonmaster370

im a shadowhunter 

im a demigod /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

i love mincraft 

my best friends 

nathan 

cyrus 

taylor 

marley

faith

justin

some of my friends in real life

braden

lincoln

emily 

tess 

and so much more

Aw sorry faith bump!

• Posted at:

THE NAMES TAYLOR. GIRLS RULE! RP Queen!

I like Miraculous Ladybug!

I'm just a girl who likes to rp.

I also like to write stories.

Rps meets rps: /318722

'sigh' idk anymore looks at the exit

• Posted at:

Yeah i know the feeling faith, it's hard to get through the loss of a loved one a lot of people don't feel the pain but you do. I've been there when I was in my fourth grade year I did not feel welcome, it's not that I was bullied but it was hard for me none the less. I got a rat during that time who wasn't treated as well as he should've been bye his last owner, i named him despero after that little mouse in the movie.  Despero helped me get through a lot of hard times, however despero had to be put down because of a brain tumor. I cried for a long time. That little rat was something special to me and i have never forgotten him and I never will. My point is faith, losing a loved one is hard and it takes a long time for the pain to ease, it will never fully go away. I need you to remember to be strong and there are always others in your life who will gladly help you. And if you do decide to leave I respect that, do us all a favor though and pop in every once and a while

• Posted at:

Hey, i really have no idea how you feel or what to say but i'm really sorry that this happened and i would say look on the bright side but sometimes there isn't one and we just need to cry. Xena is a beautiful name though, and i'm sure she was a beautiful friend. :)

• Posted at:

Hi, i'm Amy. I am The Chicken of Cheers!

Sunny: "wow."

Peril: "wow."

Clay: "wow."

I like: Undertale!! Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, RWBY, Sailor Moon, Miraculous Ladybug, and Studio Ghibli.

#Miraculous Ladybug is french Sailor Moon.

thanks she really was she was pretty and she had a blue and green eye she was black with brown markings um when she got really hyper she would spin in circles and run around the house we had good times heaven knows why the good ones go.........................

• Posted at:

She sounds like she was a wonderful friend, Cherish your memory's. :)

• Posted at:

Hi, i'm Amy. I am The Chicken of Cheers!

Sunny: "wow."

Peril: "wow."

Clay: "wow."

I like: Undertale!! Steven Universe, We Bare Bears, RWBY, Sailor Moon, Miraculous Ladybug, and Studio Ghibli.

#Miraculous Ladybug is french Sailor Moon.

nooo please don't. it would be sad... pretty sure you are one of my friends!!! I know its sad but we can help you get through it!! promise. 

-Laila

• Posted at:

USAgurl

I lost my uncle... Not that you care faith..

• Posted at:

riley,  why are u looking thru on what i post?... i posted this months actually probly a year ago stay off of what i posted back then its none of your buisness

• Posted at: