Welcome to Day 3 of Fan Appreciation Week 2016! Some of you might know that I love, LOVE giving the gift of early excerpts, cover reveals, and special sneak peeks. Which is why I'm happy to say that today's Fan Appreciation gift is as much fun for me as it is for you guys! Today, I am presenting you all with early sneak peeks of your favorite series!

If you haven't checked out the extended excerpt of TOMBQUEST #5: THE FINAL KINGDOM I posted sometime ago, what are you waiting for?! Get to reading! And then tell me your thoughts in the thread below.

Belong in multiple fandoms? Fear not, because I have MORE excerpts and behind-the-scenes content! (You guys didn't think I would come with only one excerpt, did you?)

Start reading the newest DOUBLECROSSWINGS OF FIRE, SPIRIT ANIMALS, or SECRETS OF BEARHAVEN book. Or if you're a superhero fan, check out sketches from DC SECRET HERO SOCIETY! Spoiler alert: I couldn't help myself and posted one of the sketches of Clark Kent below. They're just too cool!

Happy reading (and viewing!), Tomb Keepers!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post