Should I Post A Short Story On Every Forum On The Scholastic Website?

Do you think I should go to all the Forums and shed a little light on what goes on in my head. I will do the same here. 

Confused? I meant making some sort of topic with a story or something about the random stuff hat goes on in my head. Like dreams, or a chapter of a made up story, or a short story based on something I've done on a game.

Still Confused? Should I go to all the other forums to post a story of some sort?

Fire Breeze

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Ignis Eternal Flame~

"The handsome young fellow who's trying to rescue you from a hideous fate is never wrongNot even if he says the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs."

-Will Herondale

#ICan'tThinkOfAnythingElseToPutInHer

#MoreSigSpa-

Do it! I think that would be great!

If I did, I might very well get banned.

• Posted at:

PTOBYIAS

#RIVERHAWKFLOCK

#SEAHAWKNATION

#GIANTS1FAN

haha...okay. I'll start here, shall I?

Fire Breeze

• Posted at:

~Ignis Eternal Flame~

"The handsome young fellow who's trying to rescue you from a hideous fate is never wrongNot even if he says the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs."

-Will Herondale

#MoreSigSpa-

Bump

• Posted at:

~Ignis Eternal Flame~

-Will Herondale

#MoreSigSpa-

Sure. (I'm from everywhere also. Here, SAMB, IRMB, 39 Clues, Iron Trial, Upside-dowm magic, I survived, WoF and I'm soon going to try Foxcraft and Woof and hope to read Bearhaven soon! (I love reading.) Only I haven't read I survived, that's the only one I haven't read though.

• Posted at:

I'm Windsong.

I am the weirdest person you will ever meet.

Misfits are often the sanest of people because they're the only ones who have the courage to be themselves.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness