Should I Post A Short Story On Every Forum On The Scholastic Website?

Do you think I should go to all the Forums and shed a little light on what goes on in my head. I will do the same here. 

Confused? I meant making some sort of topic with a story or something about the random stuff hat goes on in my head. Like dreams, or a chapter of a made up story, or a short story based on something I've done on a game.

Still Confused? Should I go to all the other forums to post a story of some sort?

Fire Breeze

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Ignis Eternal Flame~

"The handsome young fellow who's trying to rescue you from a hideous fate is never wrongNot even if he says the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs."

-Will Herondale

#ICan'tThinkOfAnythingElseToPutInHer

#MoreSigSpa-

Do it! I think that would be great!

If I did, I might very well get banned.

• Posted at:

PTOBYIAS

#RIVERHAWKFLOCK

#SEAHAWKNATION

#GIANTS1FAN

haha...okay. I'll start here, shall I?

Fire Breeze

• Posted at:

~Ignis Eternal Flame~

"The handsome young fellow who's trying to rescue you from a hideous fate is never wrongNot even if he says the sky is purple and made of hedgehogs."

-Will Herondale

#MoreSigSpa-

Bump

• Posted at:

~Ignis Eternal Flame~

-Will Herondale

#MoreSigSpa-

Sure. (I'm from everywhere also. Here, SAMB, IRMB, 39 Clues, Iron Trial, Upside-dowm magic, I survived, WoF and I'm soon going to try Foxcraft and Woof and hope to read Bearhaven soon! (I love reading.) Only I haven't read I survived, that's the only one I haven't read though.

• Posted at:

Signature Under Construction

(Call me Windsong)