Hey, TombQuesters!

I hope you are enjoying the holidays. I am celebrating with some big news: TombQuest 4: The Stone Warriors is finally here!!

It features the most dangerous Death Walker yet, and this one is even older than the others. It is an ancient evil from long ago, when the mummification process was still a work in progress. So where did I get the idea? Say hello to my (creepy) little friend!

I met this striking fellow at the British Museum during my research trip to London. I turned a corner in the Egyptian section and there he was, looking out at me with those creepy peepers. His name, according to the little sign next to him, is “Plastered skull from Jericho.” I call him Skully-J for short. He actually comes from the Ancient Levant in the Neolithic period, one of the early farmers who would give rise to ancient Egypt. And if that all sounds like a bunch of archaeological blah-ditty-blah, the important thing to know is this: He is from around 7,200 BC. That’s almost ten thousand years ago!!!!

According to the sign: “Skulls such as this one had . . . the face modeled in lime plaster. Shells were placed in the eye sockets, and sometimes red and black paint were used to represent facial features, hair and even moustaches.” Cool, right? I took a photo, tried to picture this guy with a mustache, and then continued on down the hallway. But when it came time to create an ancient entity to face off against Alex and Ren (and Todtman and Pai) in Book 4, I knew exactly what he would look like. I was a step ahead—or a head ahead, anyway :-o

Enjoy Book 4! See you in 2016!

Michael

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

O_O

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

cool!

• Posted at:

Call me Phoenix.

I may run away in anger, but I'll always come back in hope.

Thus, am the phoenix, the returner.

FOR SCIENCE!

That's skulltastic! Skully J is great!

• Posted at:

Chai @^@

2010-2016 : 6 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

Horizoner, Greencloak, SQ, Madrigal, Amulet Keeper, Shadow House Special

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Sounds awesome! Did he come to life and start chasing you? Maybe he found the rest of his body and ran after you because you had the Lost Spells? 

The world may never know....Tun tun TAA! 

• Posted at:

The new death walker sounds cool.

• Posted at: