Okay, so here's how it works: I tell you a story that happens to all of us. I give you the condition we're in, and you continue the story by writing a story and afterward giving the condition we're in. You have to follow the rules listed on the bottom of this post. Here's the story:

We're all invited to a BIG pool party at a rich guy's house. We eat, play, swim, blah blah blah, when someone yells, "SHARKS!" we all look over to see a Spirit Animal player being dragged into the pool by a big gray figure. Right about then everyone freaks out. Then we here laughing. We look over to a 39 Clues pointing to a remote control labeled: Robotic Sharks. We are all angered up as he presses the SHUT DOWN button, but nothing works. The sharks had turned into real sharks! We're all screaming and running around when aliens abduct us. We're tied up, gagged, stripped of everything other than our clothes, and thrown onto the luggage scteion, and we're heading to Mars.

CONDITION:
Tied up, nothing but clothes, gagged, on alien space ship heading to Mars.

RULES:

Include everyone.

Only mention players that have replied in this post.

No rude speak.

No being crazy ((e.g.: We're underwater and suddenly a sky god brings us to Mars with a sheep and a harp) Basically take it slow)

Don't spotlight yourself for too long.

Make sure you realize you're not the main character. We all are.

Okay, now, all you have to do is fill out the form and start!

FORM:

USERNAME:

NAME YOU GO BY:

WHAT SCHOLASTIC GROUP DO YOU STAY IN MOST?:

Here's my filled-out-form, just to be fair:

USERNAME: Sneakingsneaking66

NAME YOU GO BY: Skull

WHAT SCHOLASTIC GROUP DO YOU STAY IN MOST?: Tombquest (TQ)

Here is a key for the Scholastic Group Initials:

Spirit Animals = SA

Take the two letters.

39 Clues:

If you can't take two letters, take two numbers (or number then letter).

GooseBumps

If compound, take each compound work and take the two letters.

Either way, it needs to be 2-Digit.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My undead minions speak MEDIUM GRAY. My fiery dragons speak RED. And my gold miners speak GOLD (Obviousy).

CALL ME SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!