Hi, everyone! Ready for a forum game? As far as I know, this hasn't been done before. But if it has, credit to the people who have done it!

Here's how it works:

--You fill out a short form to play the game.

--I choose a starting date for the game to begin. You'll also have a time limit to complete the game.

--Then, I'll write a list of threads that you have to find. For example: A thread that is sad. or A thread with a title of three words.

--You'll find a thread that matches the description (No specific thread, just one that matches what the list asks for. So, if your answer is different that everyone else's, its okay.)

--Post your answers in invisible ink. Don't look at anyone's answers but your own until after yours are fully submitted.

--When you post your answers, give the thread title AND the thread link.

--The thread can be from and Message Board on Scholastic, as long as the link is given.

--You will gain one point for every thread you correctly find, but points will not be taken away or given for a wrong answer.

--The three people with the largest score will go on to round two. There, I will have a new list of threads to find, and the person with the largest score will be the winner. If there is a tied scored, we'll add extra rounds until we have one winner.

As soon as this thread goes through, I'll post the form and you can start signing up! There are no limit to people who can play, but your form must be posted before November 9th. (I don't think I need to add this, but thats November 9th in the year of 2015...)

I hope you play this! It should be fun :) (Please read this whole post carefully so that there are no misunderstandings.)

Love,

Christy

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Christy ~ "Why is it easier to tear things down

than build them back up?

Why is it easier to cry

than learn from my regrets?"

I actually understand things now

Username:
Name you go by:
Home MB(s):

Theres the form! Just fill that out :)

Also, I forgot to mention that you get an extra point for each thread that you find NOT on your home MB. (Please be honest when filling out the "Home MB" section. It will be cheating if you are not honest.)

• Posted at:

Christy ~ "Why is it easier to tear things down

than build them back up?

Why is it easier to cry

than learn from my regrets?"

I actually understand things now

Username:Sneakingsneaking66
Name you go by:Skull
Home MB(s):?

• Posted at:

My undead minions speak MEDIUM GRAY. My fiery dragons speak RED. And my gold miners speak GOLD (Obviousy).

CALL ME SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!