Ok, this will be like STUCO, Student council, but this is FORCO, Forum Council. Everyone is in it, but I have jobs for everyone. Somebody will be president, that will be voted on, and guess what? You can be Vice President or athlete. Vice principal is like head of council and advisor. Athlete? Well, this will be Forumwide. Many forums. The different Forums will compete every week like the olympics. We must choose a mascot, a Vice President, and athletes. Oh, and a coach. And the sports. We also must choose some choice FORCOS. This here is TOMBCO. Some certain ones will go with the president  to the host MB and we will talk. It will be so awesome! Also, we need a theme song. So cool right?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Jade~

Queen of Loopholes, Insanity, and Theories

Princess of ellipsis and Grammar

Forever the universe

Darksea, Puppy, Future, Polaris, Crimson, Nightmare, Even Hydra I consider you all my best friends.

I joined August 13, 2015

I'm sorry, but I don't really particularly like the idea of competing with other forums. We are all part of a big community, not divided into districts or factions.

• Posted at:

~Ivory~

If I got locked away 

And we lost it all today 

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? 

If I showed you my flaws 

If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? 

Oh. You took me the wrong way. It's for fun, for the HUMAN ocs, and, well, as I said, just for fun. Not super-angry-I-must-win competition, just like, playing baseball with friends for fun.

• Posted at:

~Jade~

Queen of Loopholes, Insanity, and Theories

Princess of ellipsis and Grammar

Forever the universe

Darksea, Puppy, Future, Polaris, Crimson, Nightmare, Even Hydra I consider you all my best friends.

I joined August 13, 2015

CAN I BE A MASCOT?

• Posted at:

Ruby

I DON'T LIKE THIS IDEA, TO MUCH COOPERATION BETWEEN THE MBs.

• Posted at:

THIS IS LORD ROMAN KABRA, BLACKEAGLE786, AFTER I GOT BANNED FOR http://tombquest.scholastic.com/forums/topics/175341 

#UNBANROMON2K15!

Hey, how are you? I am ok

• Posted at:

LOVE IT

• Posted at: