Do you like this?

I have had a great idea called the yearly tomb trap. It happens every year on January 1. Here are the rules

RULES

Everyone will get a tomb with no monsters, treasures, ect., ect., just traps. Everyone will get a list of everyone who plays tombquest. There are two kinds of people you have to pick, the trapped and the champion. The first list you get is the list you get is for picking the trapped. The second, the champion. If a name is red, it means that person is either offline or has already been picked. If a name is green, you can pick that person. If you have been picked as a trapped or champion, your tomb will be cancelled. Now let's get to the good stuff.

TRAPPED

If you were chosen as one of the trapped, you will be shoved into a sarcophogus. If the champion frees you, you will join him/her in an epic battle against the tomb keeper(We'll get to that later)If the champion does not manage to free you, you have to sit there every year until a champion can free you.(You still can log into tombquest to see what's happening outside the sarcophogus(Game developers: the sarcophogus can hold billions of people))

CHAMPION

If you are chosen as a champion, you get to navigate through the tomb to find the trapped. Once you find a large room, you will see two small sarcophoci and one large sarcophogus in the middle. You have to guess what sarcophocus the trapped is in by simply walking up to the sarcophogus. If you choose the right one,(Game developers: The right one is the middle one)you and the trapped must work together to defeat the tomb keeper and his/her guards. If you guess wrong, you will be put back to the homescreen where it will say, "Sorry, you can not play tombquest until next year because you have failed THE YEARLY TOMB TRAP. Feel free to visit the forums though."

TOMB KEEPER

You are the tomb keeper if you have not been chosen to be a trapped or champion. If the champion frees the trapped, you and your two guards must battle the trapped and the champion. If you win, the trapped and the champion get to be tortured by the monster of your choice until next year. If they win, they get 1000 gold, 10 monsters, 5 traps, 20 treasures, and a costume of their choice... EACH!!!!!

If there are any changes you would like me to make please tell me.(I hope I don't have to because it took me a while to type this) Game developers, I hope you consider.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I think I've seen the wyrm.

Oh I forgot to mention in the battle, the more people the are, the more guards there are. There will always be the same number of guards as people. And the rewards for the successful trapped and champion will be unboxed!!!!!

• Posted at:

No offense, but doesn't that seem a little...I don't know, harsh? I mean, being inside a sarcophagus for an entire year, (or longer...?!) or not being able to play for twelve months? Or being attacked by monsters all year? (People aren't on Tombquest 24/7, so I'm not even sure how that works.)

And you said the Champions and the Trapped's tombs would be deleted? For someone who worked hard on their tomb, that might be a little...frustrating. 

I'm not saying its a bad idea, but I just think it seems a little unrealistic. And stressful for people who don't want to participate. Maybe if it was more like monthly...and optional for players...and your tombs weren't deleted...it could work, but even then I'm not totally sure about it. 

I hope you aren't offended. I'm not trying to contradict you or anything, I'm just speaking my mind. 

~ Amberturtle48

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

Then again, maybe once every month is too short. I guess maybe it could be once every three months, so the maximum time the Trapped could spend in the sarcophagus would be nine months?

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

P'S:

Um, I forgot to add this, but maybe the Trapped should be released after three months either way. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I will consider a few changes but I will explain that even though your not on, your still getting attacked. I'm not changing the torture part. And I like the once a year part. I will consider the release after three months.

• Posted at:

I agree with amber48 I mean if you can't play for a year, it's kind of like you are banned from the game and also the game is supposed to be fun

• Posted at:

I'm Dragonflydragon305

fine u don't get banned. It's based off of a weird Egyptian dream i had so don't judge me

• Posted at: