Calling all Tomb Keepers!

Are you a history buff? Somebody who loves action, adventure, and true stories? A fan of the amazing series I SURVIVED by Lauren Tarshis?

If you said yes to any of those questions, then head on over to the I SURVIVED message boards and check out my weekly #FactoidFriday posts! Every week, I - an official Historians' Club member and certified history nerd - will be posting a DID YOU KNOW fact about topics discussed in the I SURVIVED books. This week, you can learn about the vicious - and true! - shark attacks of 1916. If you've read my previous post, you know I'm terrified of the ocean and all things living in it, but even I couldn't resist reading more about the horrific string of shark attacks that lead to four deaths over the course of two weeks in July 1916.

So read, research, and check in every Friday for my #FactoidFriday posts over on the I SURVIVED message boards! And if you're not already a fan of the books, then start by reading an excerpt from the newest book, I SURVIVED: THE JOPLIN TORNADO!

Happy Friday, everybody!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

First to post. YES!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Unicorn Mist from the Aurora Clan

Horse Fan!!!

Secretariat Seabiscuit Man O' War Seattle Slew War Admiral Whirlaway

Assault I'll have Another Affirmed John Henry Smarty Jones

Citation Red Rum Desert Orchid

California Chrome