You know when the doors are blocked? What if you can block all the other doors, but just not the entrances and exits? It'd greatly help.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

~Ivory~

If I got locked away 

And we lost it all today 

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? 

If I showed you my flaws 

If I couldn't be strong

Tell me honestly, would you still love me the same? 

You think we should be able to block doors that aren't being used? Good idea. I could definitely add more to my tomb if that were so, though it may be difficult for the mods to incorporate that into Tombquest.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

that wouldn't work. Then you could move the rooms around to the blocked doors and then save the tomb.

• Posted at:

I have  x 8670 ★s!☺️

Alex Thunderstorm!

Proud leader of The Creeper Clan. Plz join!

Proud creator of WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY? Plz join!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Call me Tornado, TD202, or Tor

Peace out ...

Actuallly, the game could probably updated so it wouldn't allow it. You could only block the doors that you couldn't walk through, and if you moved around the rooms to the blocked doors, it won't let you save. 

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

what about blocking doors with stones, gates, or signs blocking thm? THAT would be a relief.

• Posted at:

My undead minions speak MEDIUM GRAY. My fiery dragons speak RED. And my gold miners speak GOLD (Obviousy).

CALL ME SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!