Hey Tomb Keepers!

September 29 will be a day to remember because we will be hosting Michael Northrop, author of TombQuest, and Eliot Schrefer, author of Spirit Animals: Fall of the Beasts Book 1: Immortal Guardians, for a live-stream author chat!

Use this thread to post your questions for Michael about the TombQuest books and games. Remember, you can read an excerpt of the newest TombQuest book here. And if you’re feeling adventurous, read up on the newest Spirit Animals arc, Fall of the Beasts! You can check out an excerpt of Book 1: Immortal Guardians here.

And then, join us here on September 29 at 5:30pm EST and watch Michael and Eliot answer your fan questions!

See you on September 29!

- Admin Lisa Q.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Did you guys ever think about doing some live-chats at odd hours, for the benefit of people in other time zones? Because that's at 12:30 AM for me, and i really wanna talk to Michael Northrop. -_-

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

Fill the darkest night with the brightest light

Cause its time for you to shine

A little dedication, a small illumination

Just one person to change a whole nation

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

Ooh, yay! I can't wait for September 29th!

My questions are:

-Hi! Remember me? My friend and I were at the Books of Wonder signing—"One, Tomb, Three, Four, Pai, Sting, Spells, Grave, Nine, REN!"

-On the cover of The Stone Warriors, I noticed that the symbol on the front is sort of cat-like—something to do with Sekhmet or Bastet maybe? Does this mean another amulet will be introduced in the book?

-Will we find out anything about Alex's father?

-This question was also discussed in the previous livestream: Is there a certain name for TombQuest fans? (i.e. The 39 Clues=Cahills, Spirit Animals=Greencloaks, etc.) Some names that have been used are Tombstars/Tombsters, TombQuesters, and TombKeepers.

-What's your opinion of Ren x Alex?

Thanks! :-)

(P. S. "Frozen" reference count for Valley Of Kings: 3)

• Posted at:

Inara

Courage is one thing that no one can ever take away from you.

We are the choices we make.

And have to make.

We aren't anything else.

OMG is this actually going to happen?

• Posted at:

I LOVE MINECRAFT Call me cheese YA PEOPLE

I'm sure you'll see me come in thirty to forty five minutes late! Unless it stops by then. If it does, I'll watch later. But don't worry. BTW, I'm not Eagle. I'm Chattypus. I come in in all of the live streams.

The privilege of watching after, though, is that you get to watch it without concentrating on typing your question over and over again.

Bye, guys! 

~Chattypus

• Posted at:

~Eagle

RainWing

Pegasister

Time's just sand slippin' past

We want to hold it in our hands

But no one ever sees what slips through the cracks

Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.

Yay! I can't wait for the Live-Stream! Here some questions I hope will be answered:

1. Which writers inspire you?

2. Is the Amulet on the cover of The Stone Warriors based from Bastet, Goddess of Cats?

Is it even an Amulet?

3. What is your best advice for writers block?

4. How would you react if you met any of the characters? 

5. Do you act out any scenes from Tombquest?

6. Have you seen the Book of the Dead? (I saw it in my museum and it was awesome-sauce!!)

7. Which character is mostly like you?

8. Whose point of view do you like writing about the most?

9. Do you like any other ancient civilization's history besides the Egpytians?

Thanks a bunch!! :D

• Posted at:

ouch!

• Posted at:

loyal janus, smiling,                     keep calm and keep trying hard.  smile and the world will smile with you! 

have fun! be a raspberry gal