I hope you are having a fantastic summer, TombQuesters! I myself am celebrating a major Book Birthday. TombQuest is turning 3—not three years old, but three books old! Here’s a look at Book 3, Valley of Kings, all dressed up for the party!

This book was a ton of fun to write, and I am excited to share it with you. After their perilous adventures in New York and London in the first two books, Alex and Ren and Luke and Todtman finally make it to Egypt. That’s right: the Death Walkers have home-field advantage from now on!

Here are five things to look forward to in Book 3:

* The ancient land of the pharaohs is now a bustling nation of nearly 90 million people, and nowhere is more bustling than its capital city, Cairo. Throw in evil spirits, back-alley chases, and the deadliest death cult member yet and you get an idea of the kind of “welcome” the friends get there.

* With Cairo gone crazy, the friends follow a trail of clues to the Valley of the Kings, the legendary burial ground of many of Egypt’s greatest pharaohs. But the heat is definitely on in the sun-baked desert: a fiery new foe awaits!

* It’s not all bad news, though. A Very Famous figure from Egyptian history is also kicking around his old haunts in the valley. Could this be the ally the friends need? (Related question: What’s that nasty thing in Pai’s mouth?!)

* A jaw-dropping betrayal blindsides the crew! Will they all escape—or even survive?

* Over the course of the book, Alex and Ren dig up crucial clues in two famous museums. Here’s a real-life museum exhibit that inspired a key element in Book 3: a masterfully miniature copy of the ancient Egyptian Book of the Dead!

What are YOU looking forward to this August?

Michael

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I haven't even read book 2 yet! I need to do that... But I can't wait to read book 3!

• Posted at:

PTOBYIAS

#RIVERHAWKFLOCK

#SEAHAWKNATION

#GIANTS1FAN

I was the first one to post! I am looking forward to going to Hawaii this week!

• Posted at:

PTOBYIAS

#RIVERHAWKFLOCK

#SEAHAWKNATION

#GIANTS1FAN

I'm looking forward to getting this book, as well as SA 2.1: Immortal Guardians this August!

• Posted at:

Chai @^@

2010-2016 : 6 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

Horizoner, Greencloak, SQ, Madrigal, Amulet Keeper, Shadow House Special

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

Yay! :D So excited to read Book 3!

• Posted at:

~Eagle

RainWing

Pegasister

Time's just sand slippin' past

We want to hold it in our hands

But no one ever sees what slips through the cracks

Be a pineapple: stand tall, wear a crown, and be sweet on the inside.

Happy Birthday Tombquest! I can't wait to read it, I'm so excited! Three cheers for Tombquest: Valley of Kings! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! 

• Posted at:

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited to read it!

• Posted at:

Signature Under Construction

(Call me Windsong)

My librarian says it might take 6 months to get it! AARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Blub blub blub

xjlrnemfkodjnmxjksuiwmjkesuwjusj

• Posted at:

Timi

wHAT?

• Posted at:

Blub blub blub