EL IS HERE TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK , IS IT EASY, OR HARD TO BUILD OR INVADE A TOMB.?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hey El, I bet you know me in real life! Mia!!!!

yeh, exactly the point...

What is the point you ask?

Well the point is that there are al-ot of very bad un-orginised tombs and I am a really nice person but I am just a bit disappointed in some people.

• Posted at:

Australia is my home!

Stargate forever!!!!!!!!!

TombQuest

Sci-Fi Queen

Building: It is certainly not easy to build a tomb, but it's certainly not insanely difficult. The biggest obstacle you're going to face is coins, unless you like to play SA.

Invading: Depends on the level of skull difficulty, but learn how each obstacle reacts, what they can do, how many hits they can take, and weak points to make things a lot easier.

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

Well, it's better to have a lot of flame jets in one room, but the hardest thing you'll face is the doors. Tombquest cares about EVERY SINGLE DOOR. Even the ones that are blocked. They won't let you go to the next room if one of the doors are blocked. Oh, stock up on tokens and gold. I have more than 100000 gold and 733 tokens.

And for invading, it matters on the difficulty.

• Posted at:

"It does not to dwell on

DREAMS

and forget to

LIVE"

-Albus Dumbledore

Cat-Lover

Spirit Animals

Tombquest

Manyland

Ravenclaw

Animal Jam

@purpledonut202, I just want to say I like you signature a lot. The Ravenclaw part is my favorite part.

• Posted at:

I'm Windsong.

I am the weirdest person you will ever meet.

Misfits are often the sanest of people because they're the only ones who have the courage to be themselves.

I'm not beautiful

I'm not cool

I'm not perfect

But I'm kind.

#Equality

#Kindness