Have you seen the stung man?

Have you guys seen the stung man? I haven't, but I want to be prepared so please tell me what it is like to see the stung man!

Thank you,

Puppyfangs58

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

"Don't tell me sky's the limit when there are foot prints on the moon"   -Paul Brandt   

"Not all those who wander are lost" -J.R.R. Tolkien

"Have you had a kindness shown? Pass it on." -Henry Burton

i have lots

• Posted at:

(Beebee)

"I'm going to nudge wing and poke tails and HUG EVERYONE!"-Peril

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I want to SEE IT!"

"It was NINETY-SIXTY-FIVE-NINETY PERSON ME!"-Cliff

"Uuuuurrrr"

"I diiiiiddd i waited and waited and then pounceied and it got awaay"-Clearpool

One time, keep a distance away from him he takes all your lives in one shot!

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

I've only seen him once, but when I did, he shot his arm out an spider-manned over to where I was standing. I ran out the door before he could do anything else.

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

You have to hit him with a hammer 4-5 times to defeat him for 15 gold. Also, I have 2 in my tomb and 1 Captain Willoughby. Stung Men have Arms that will sting, a swarm of scorpions in later stages, and a ninja kick move that will throw you back and  poison you. Captain Willoughby will charge and kill 1 health if in contact with a person.  Also, he can go fast, but is easier to defeat than Stung Man in my opinion. He also needs 4-5 hammer hits and gives 15 gold like the Stung Man. Also, Peshwars aren't available in the cript, but my friend Ma'at Cleverfoot says Peshwars throw knives(Ma'at Cleverfoot's tomb is really hard! So is mine). I haven't confirmed that Peshwars throw knives, but I am setting out to find out! Good luck! For more information about Captain Willoughby, visit my thread titled {Meet Monsters #8: Captain Winfred Willoughby! (User Version)}

• Posted at:

Blub blub blub