Horus Venombones attacked my tomb. Though he failed, the Replay Final Moments thing showed that he walked straight across the pits! And I know it wasn't a glitch because my stone warrior was stomping towards him, I think it would have stomped towards where he should have been if it wasn't a glitch. I know that he failed, but I DON'T WANT A HACKER AROUND!!! I'm sorry, but I don't know his username. They attacked my tomb on the 31 of May though, hope it helps.

Really angry,

Winter

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

Small jen t

Admin Jen T : admin

It could be the replay is just really wacky, like before we launched the replay feature, you would see the invader glide from the door to the sarcophagus. I'll see if I can recreate the but on my end if it is a bug. Don't worry too much about it, get your revenge! ;-D

• Posted at:

Problem with the site? Check out the FAQ or Contact Us! Be sure to provide as many details as possible, including what computer and what browser you're using. We also love screenshots!

Thanks Jen!

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)