Small jon z

Admin Jon Z : admin

Step Right Up! Step right up!!! Stare in wonder at these exotic beasts, these ancient horrors, these chimerical creatures! It's time to...

-GASP-

Meet the Monsters!

Ok, now that I've got your attention, I need to tell you something of utmost importance. The Stung man is here. He's in the tombs... the tombs of TombQuest. I've heard rumors that he's been showing up in tombs that questers are exploring. And he could be anywhere!

The Legend goes that the Stung Man was a thief in ancient Egypt who was trapped in a tomb and stung to death by hundreds of scorpions! He's covered in stings! Eek! I'm scared...One of his arms is a giant scorpion tail! Here's one of the pictures we have of him.

stungd

I've been hearing rumors that he only shows up in tombs owned by Scholastic team members. But there's no way to know if a tomb is owned by a scholastic user, so he could be anywhere!

Next time you raid some tombs...watch out, the Stung Man could be lurking in the darkness. And if you happen to see the Stung Man in a tomb, report your findings on this thread...

Now if you'll excuse me... I'm going to go hide!

Professor of Monster Archeology,

Jon Z.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Cool!

First to post!

• Posted at:

Nightfalcon/Ashstorm/Theorycrafter/Echoblaze/Doormat

Alclone troopersChewieR2BB-8HachikoCliffWRBYRavenBeastBoyKidFlashSherVaghYukiWhisperNagualOCs

#StandWithSeaWorld

Christian

Shipsinker (red)

#SavetheSouthernResidents

Oh... yikes... I'm seriously not experienced with TombQuest!!!! (I'm new.)

• Posted at:

Signature Under Construction

(Call me Windsong)

Is that why in the shop it has the Stung man but it says you cannot buy it?

• Posted at:

(Call me Windsong)

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES!!!!!

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

Fill the darkest night with the brightest light

Cause its time for you to shine

A little dedication, a small illumination

Just one person to change a whole nation

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#GlobalGoals

#PutIRBack

You know, I just entered a tomb that had the new theme that I heard was coming out. I left the tomb to see if I could do that in my tomb. Turns out I couldn't. I could've sworn that the "Stung Man" was in that tomb, because game players can not yet access that theme yet. I'm not an experienced game player, as I just said, so I was scared to death the "Stung Man" was in there, and I think he was, I just didn't happen to run into him...

• Posted at:

(Call me Windsong)

Small jon z

Admin Jon Z : admin

Really, CatAmber? Tell me more!

jz

• Posted at:

I think i have seen him!

I'm pretty new, but once I set my raiding difficulty level to as high as possible and chose the hardest tomb on the map. Big mistake- I got crushed- but when I was entering a room (with about a half-heart) I was looking around and right before I got killed, I think I saw him! That's so cool!

• Posted at:

Hello

I'm a mormon

Bye!

It was sort of funny though, because I chose a super easy level. It was only half a skull. I don't know... something was sort of fishy. Maybe it was the theme, I think it was a grave yard? It really was super easy... and I wondered if the Stung Man was lurking in the tomb to make it harder. As I said before, I never met him, and I got to the sarcophagus quickly. I still think he just might have been in there... I didn't see him... although, wouldn't he be guarding the tomb? I really don't know... it's still a mystery to me.

• Posted at:

(Call me Windsong)

I meant, wouldn't he be guarding the sarcouphagus.

• Posted at:

(Call me Windsong)

i've seen him in 1. Rahema Goldenthief 2. Ma'at Cleverfoot 3.Me 4.mods

• Posted at:

STORMBREAKER Clan.THE POISON masters.You can't afford to get scared in our line of work fear is the one thing that will kill you faster then anything! 

Gang

Me

Troy

CRIMSON CRUSADER

Does this mean that Willoughby will make an appearance in the near future, too?

• Posted at:

Chai @^@

2010-2016 : 6 years as a Cahill

The Lord of the Books!

The Inventor of the Gavinometer!

King of the 39 Clues Fandom!

Horizoner, Greencloak, SQ, Madrigal, Amulet Keeper, Shadow House Special

Since the very start!

ChaiHam or ChaiJavi

I've seen him! I mean, I never lingered long in the room he was in, but I saw that he pointed at me, and then did some sort of spider man thing with his scorpion arm. I would have seen more, but then I escaped into the next room. Also, the tomb I saw him in, I was getting revenge on the owner for raiding me! That means a mod attacked me! Yay!

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

what you can fight stung man

• Posted at:

Hello, sup.  How do you get stars?

ive seen the stung man hes sooo over powerd

• Posted at:

HI IM OISIN ITS A WEIRD NAME IM IRISH CALL ME BIG O THATS WHAT ME FRIENDS CALL ME SO HI MATES       HERE IS MY POEM/SAYING

THEY FIRE WE FIRE BACK AS LONG AS WE DONT MAKE THE FIRST MOVE  WRITTEN BY OISIN thomas dougherty ULSTER IRELAND

Tell me about it! I find it will most likely come useful if you save your amulet powers in case you run into him. I do that, and though I haven't been in an actual fight with him, I just use all the amulet powers up at the end to get more coins.

• Posted at:

(Call me Windsong)

Well yah you can fight him, he has a heart count doesn't he? Just look in the Magic Book (Also called the store). I didn't need any amulet skills when I encountered him, I just ran through the closest open door. I guess if the nearest open door is unavailable to quickly pass through, you could use an amulet skill. Or you could fight him...but that's really unadvised 'cause he has 15 hearts and he probably has a lot of other monsters around the room backing him up too. I'm not sure, but he probably has a scorpion army helping out as well.

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

Yeah. It says in the store he has scorpions that do the fighting for him. If you can't ever find a way out, use amulet powers to distract him. I really wouldn't want to fight him unless I have to, to get to the sarcphugus. Only one thing that is awesome about him, is if you defeat him. You get lots of coins for that, but I wouldn't risk my chances even if I still had a full set of lives.

• Posted at:

(Call me Windsong)

I got killdd by him!

• Posted at:

*Silver~~

You might belong in Gryffindor,Where dwell the brave at heart,Their daring, nerve and chivalrySet Gryffindors apart;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,If you’ve a ready mind,Where those of wit and learning,Will always find their kind;

I don't WANNA go into the tomb, Mommy!

*Mom shooves*

Kid: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! *Gets stung by Stung Man*

Mom: Cleans hands

• Posted at:

THE BEST EVER!

HA! Now I can say that my signature is the best ever!

By the way, I'm Sunshine. Yes, I'm a male (nick)named Sunshine.

Though personally, I prefer to be called Stormageddon, Dark Lord of All.

If you get the reference, YOU'RE FANTASTIC!

I FACED SO MANY ONE ROOM THERE WAS 4  THATS SOOOOO OP CAN U MAKE LESS BUT MORE POWER TO THEM 

• Posted at:

HI IM OISIN ITS A WEIRD NAME IM IRISH CALL ME BIG O THATS WHAT ME FRIENDS CALL ME SO HI MATES       HERE IS MY POEM/SAYING

THEY FIRE WE FIRE BACK AS LONG AS WE DONT MAKE THE FIRST MOVE  WRITTEN BY OISIN thomas dougherty ULSTER IRELAND

DRAGON DRAGON

• Posted at:

ADMIN

• Posted at:

I NEED ADVICE SURE IM GOOD BUT HELP

• Posted at:

THE STUNG MAN IS SO HARD

• Posted at:

...... Just had a scrape with the Stung Man...... two of him actually......

• Posted at:

Never forget the lost. They still live on in our hearts.

Raven

My element is time

Just another memory... 

Do you believe?

Please...I'm not human.

The Fire SistersKatsa, Po, Fire, Mya, Bitterblue, Zara, Shui, Tof

All Gracelings and monsters

Rylia, my SA

please admin help

• Posted at:

Small jen t

Admin Jen T : admin

Ughhhh....If you see a tomb that has more than 1 Stung Man in it, that means that person had exploited a glitch (which has since been fixed) and is cheating. If you see one of these tombs, tell me the username of that tomb. I've been hunting them . . .

• Posted at:

Problem with the site? Check out the FAQ or Contact Us! Be sure to provide as many details as possible, including what computer and what browser you're using. We also love screenshots!

thanks man i will help u

• Posted at:

but dont they work for scholastic

• Posted at:

admin i got stuck in a net trap but couldnt get out and died a terrible death the name was ziya fire forces

• Posted at:

admin i cant say my name on chat its oisin (ushen) so can u fix that BTW read my signature

• Posted at:

Really. I didn't know all of that.

• Posted at:

Mysterycreek43

know what

• Posted at:

O_O

• Posted at:

Samurai

Trainee Taekwondo Instructor

Training for my black belt

Martial Arts Action Writer

Future Olympian

I'll be right here now

To hold you when the sky falls down

I will always be the one that took your place

~ Ashes Remain, Right Here

If you want some advice, just save your amulet powers until the end. 

• Posted at:

(Call me Windsong)

Stung man is the bomb!

• Posted at:

hawkboggart2 aka WolfAqua619

Lilly 

no i beat 4 stung men before going down and i went down in style

• Posted at:

Awesome!!!!

• Posted at:

The Greencloaks can't win with out me!!!!

That' school!!

• Posted at:

1 , , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6