Hey, TombQuesters!

Spring has arrived, bringing with it sunshine, flowers, and best (or at least creepiest) of all: TombQuest, Book 2: AMULET KEEPERS! It's scary how excited I am to share this spooky tale with you. And speaking of scary, here's an especially grave Story Starter to set the mood!

The moon was nearly full, but this being London, so was the cloud cover. A gauzy white glow was all that lit the pale stone monuments of Highgate Cemetery. Tombstones, burial vaults, mausoleums... Alex and Ren crept carefully across the moss-speckled hillside. Suddenly, there was a sharp, dry sound behind them. SNAP! Alex swung around, ready for anything—except what he saw. There in the moonlight was...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

boo

• Posted at:

me

• Posted at:

the stung man! his scorpions dived. luckily alex and ren's amulets protected them

• Posted at:

I am Aaron

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

The moon was nearly full, but this being London, so was the cloud cover. A gauzy white glow was all that lit the pale stone monuments of Highgate Cemetery. Tombstones, burial vaults, mausoleums... Alex and Ren crept carefully across the moss-speckled hillside. Suddenly, there was a sharp, dry sound behind them. SNAP! Alex swung around, ready for anything—except what he saw. There in the moonlight was a dog. The dog was a black dog, more of a puppy.

"Hello little guy, I'm Alex," Alex said.

"Alex," Ren commeted, "that dog may be a pet of a Death Walker!"

"There is no problem with it, right little dog." Alex replied, petting the dog.

The dog barked with gratitude and wagged it's tail. The dog was a stray, anyone could claim it.

Ren stared at the dog, ready to kill it, just in case. The dog ran up to her and licked her.

"Stop it dog! Stop it" she gleefully asked.

"Hey Ren, we should name it!" Alex said.

"Okay, how about...... Ash!" Ren replied.

"Ash, that's a nice name."

Ren, Alex, and Ash walked further and further in the commentary for Death Walkers.

• Posted at:

NiGhT

Book nerd

Greencloak

Freshman

Gamer

Gang master

FLUFFEH!

If you need me, talk to me, I will lend an ear for you

#MakeSAMBGreatAgain

Wow! Awesome! 

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Onyxfire, Christian, cellist, pianist, and Queen of Writing. I'm currently:

a) banging around on Minecraft

b) recovering from forum withdrawal

#Pray

"Perfect love casts out fear..." - 1 John 4:18

Anubis!

• Posted at:

Tigerclaws217! AKA Tigress

Japanese Soul: Anime, drawing, music etc

"You can't have one thing without the other"     

"All it takes is one mistake"

"Why do humans persist in seeking power that could destroy the world?"-Milla, Tales of Xillia

me

• Posted at:

*Yellow*

~Witchbook's BFF!~

the secret of the shifting sands/152424

Ra standing there in he moonlight with his brave and heroic face he looked at Alex and then joined with the scarab necklace.

• Posted at:

Help I typed in the book code but t said that it was invalid

The moon was nearly full, but this being London, so was the cloud cover. A gauzy white glow was all that lit the pale stone monuments of Highgate Cemetery. Tombstones, burial vaults, mausoleums... Alex and Ren crept carefully across the moss-speckled hillside. Suddenly, there was a sharp, dry sound behind them. SNAP! Alex swung around, ready for anything—except what he saw. There in the moonlight was...

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Alex turned back around, but a nervous feeling was still writhing around inside of him.

"I knew this was a bad idea," Ren winced slightly as a dead leaf crackled underneath her foot. "I mean, if we're caught out here..."

"We'll be fine," Alex insisted, but he still felt jumpy. Goosebumps freckled his arms, but he wasn't the least bit cold. 

Then, suddenly, there was a noise: it was a crinkling sound, like a bunch of millenia-old bandages being stretched. The two of them stopped dead in their tracks.

Alex and Ren watched, petrified, as a dark figure shuffled towards them. All that was visible were the creature's eyes: two gleaming shards of malice, glowing in the darkness.

A Death Walker.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

A-wait what? Those weren't real! Well, anything could be real after you go through Death Walkers, the Stung Man, the disappearance of your mother... he went teary-eyed. Then he snapped back into focus. They had a job to do. He looked back to see if the creature was still there but it seemed to have disappeared into the darkness. Ren called back to Alex. "Alex! What are you waiting for? I found something!" Alex then ran to Ren. What if it is my dead mother? He went teary-eyed once more. When he reached Ren, he wasn't ready for what he saw. Blood. Fire. Everywhere. There was nothing to stop it. It was all over the place. The Death Walkers have risen. The only way to stop them was to stop the Order. It is time. Time to get back my mother and defeat the Death Walkers and the Order. Then he stopped. "Ren?" Alex called out. Then he saw what he saw at the beginning.  A ghost of his mother. Even worse, she was carrying Ren. Not towards Alex, but away from him. Has my mother turned evil? It was the last thought he thought before a big hand closed around his neck. He felt the shock. Then the pain. After that, nothing.

• Posted at:

39 Infinity Spirit Tomb Worlds Collide Quest Animals Ring Clues

Bond it together. We will fight. Whether evil or good. We will fight.

The moon was nearly full, but this being London, so was the cloud cover. A gauzy white glow was all that lit the pale stone monuments of Highgate Cemetery. Tombstones, burial vaults, mausoleums... Alex and Ren crept carefully across the moss-speckled hillside. Suddenly, there was a sharp, dry sound behind them. SNAP! Alex swung around, ready for anything—except what he saw. There in the moonlight was an amulet. It glowed like no amulet they had seen before. "Should I?" Ren asked Alex nervously. "Go ahead", Alex replied, "after all, it does have the symbol of ra on it". Ren quietly walked over and slipped it over his neck. Instantly it seemed his body was light on fire, a glowing ghostly fire that light up the night. A face appered right over Ren's. "I have something very important to tell you", Ra said. 

• Posted at:

I AM THE SAMURIWARRIORWIZARDDEMIGODMAGICIANSHAPERDRAGONRIDERCLUEHUNTERKEEPERRETALIENTSHADOWCHARMER!!!

I AM LDS and proud of it.

Give me steak or give me death

I like dogs. A lot. 

I will defend my home and people against threats.

#embark

#puppiesrcool

There in the moonlight was nothing more than a cat! Alex almost laughed out loud. Ren spun around and smiled.

"Here, kitty," she called softly. The cat crept over to them. Ren gasped when she saw the linen wrappings on the cat. It was a mummy! Well, more of a mummified cat. It had a gold ring pierced in it's ear and a gold collar with green gems that looked like emeralds.

"What in the world!" Alex gasped. The cat was harmless, but they were still suspicious. 

(It's Pai the cat!) 

• Posted at:

Proud to be Mormon

MOOOOOOOOOO!

A Death Walker maybe?

• Posted at:

Signature Under Construction

(Call me Windsong)

I like dogs too.Nice snippet.There is absolutely nothing else to add to my comment.Never Read the books, but will.

• Posted at:

*Jadewolf1791*

Sam

Walrus

Lobster

Pelican

Moth/Mothmist/Mothdust

Emerald

Lightningbug

Typewriter 

Revengeclaw

Lanterngaze

Spark

AgentEnchilade

Warrior 

Origami Yoda

Companion of the Dragonmark

Not all wolves are Maugrim

#Morespace

To the sky!

a creature, but hard to make out. The edges of the strange beast were flickering, and Alex's mind screamed "RUN!!" but all he could do was stand there in fright. Ren, however, ran off into the darkness, leaving Alex to fend for himself. The beast reached out with a flickering paw, and Alex stood still...

• Posted at:

...A blue figure glowing green that swept over the ground, sending a shiver down their spines.

The flowers... whispered it. "What flowers?" Ren yelped. "Egypt...does it have flowers?I-i-i did not see any," Alex commented nervously.In the grass, by their feet, were blue-petaled white flowers with glowing eyes in the center. "Muminims I call them,"whispered the spiritlike figure, growing less translucent with each moment as it stepped near a marble plaque. TAKE COVER...It is a friend with a unexpected trap...It isn't the carrier's fault. It dissapeared. "WHAT?!" emitted from a button on Ren's coat as she threw herself to the ground."What?And where did you get that?"asked Alex. "Oh. That." The wind wooshed as a hound on the underside of a balloon flew over the tomb, dropping a scroll. "Why, its just a beagle!"A small gold leg crawled out of the parchment. Alex thought it could see the hound's eyes widen as a beetle crawled from the scroll.Then with a sharp whistle after a soft thump, he dropped to the ground.

Ren looked concerned at Alex, as a green beetle crawled up his arm. She had been left turning around, wondering what had happened in so little time and where the scorpion had gone.

A brown and white heavy package dropped onto the chest of Alex, causing his amulet to fall across his neck.Red scraps from burst rubber and the smell of sweets drifted over it. "Hrmmmm...ummm..whoomm..."It had started whimpering.

The small dog, looking up with freckles on its muzzle, turned to gaze at her. "We are in a place of the dead,"she said sharply.Coppery-brown eyes stared unconcerned. "And it is haunted,"continued the girl.The bundle wagged."Fine.Fetch me a staff, and I'll carry you.We need to wake Alex."

To be continued?...

By the way, I have never read this series. But now I want to.

-JadeWolf1791 

• Posted at:

*Jadewolf1791*

Sam

Walrus

Lobster

Pelican

Moth/Mothmist/Mothdust

Emerald

Lightningbug

Typewriter 

Revengeclaw

Lanterngaze

Spark

AgentEnchilade

Warrior 

Origami Yoda

Companion of the Dragonmark

Not all wolves are Maugrim

#Morespace

To the sky!

woah. That was my character and I forgot the password. It turned out to be a dream in the story, by the way.

• Posted at:

A horrible creature emerged from the dark and almost leaped onto Alex and Ren, but they ran away before it could grab them with it's horrid claws. Alex groped for his amulet, but to his horror, it wasn't there. Ren's face mirrored his own. She ran off into the gloom of the cemetery, and Alex tried to follow but it was like walking in tar. He couldn't move, and the monster was gaining, reaching out with it's bloodied claws...

Alex awoke in a cold sweat. He felt that his amulet was still there and sighed in relief. He had been having this dream every night. He made sure Ren was still there and fell back asleep.

• Posted at:

Love all your stories! You guys are so creative (and funny). 

• Posted at:

i'm gonna look into that...

loyal janus, 

lina

• Posted at:

loyal janus, smiling,                     keep calm and keep trying hard.  smile and the world will smile with you! 

have fun! be a raspberry gal

a mummy getting ready to eat him!!!

• Posted at:

loyal janus, smiling,                     keep calm and keep trying hard.  smile and the world will smile with you! 

have fun! be a raspberry gal

Will you just tell us?!?I mean will you please just tell us!?!

• Posted at:

Hi!I'm Katie Gordon White.And I'm a green cloak!Tada!And my spirit animal is a tiger.POW!And a I'm BIG PARTY ANIMAL!POW!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Hi!I'm Katie Gordon White.And I'm a green cloak!Tada!And my spirit animal is a tiger.POW!And a I'm BIG PARTY ANIMAL!POW!

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

I agree!

• Posted at:

There in the moonlight was a death walker!  Alex and Ren always kept their amulets around their necks, just in case. Luckily Alex was able to pull off a trick with his amulet. They killed the death walker and walked straight into the death walker's trap.They managed to escape, but the death walkers started chasing them.Their plan was to go into the London Museum of Egyptology.  

• Posted at:

Basiliskemerald116!

Osiris, in all of his ghostly blue hues, and pale, faded jewelry.

• Posted at:

you

• Posted at:

The moon was nearly full, but this being London, so was the cloud cover. A gauzy white glow was all that lit the pale stone monuments of Highgate Cemetery. Tombstones, burial vaults, mausoleums... Alex and Ren crept carefully across the moss-speckled hillside. Suddenly, there was a sharp, dry sound behind them. SNAP! Alex swung around, ready for anything—except what he saw. There in the moonlight was a Stung Man. He killed them. Well, he at least tried to. "NOOOO!" Said Stung Man. "YES!" Said Ren. Alex died and he didn't repawn. Alex became a Death Walker. He died 600 times and been young for 1,000 years. Ren went back to 4545. He died too.

• Posted at:

Lydia meets Keith F

An all-new series

Copy this note: "HI! LIKE LYDIA MEETS KEITH F? Copy this!" in your sig.

the moon was nearly full...

continuing the paragraph...

A huge gigantic mummy with robot legs and no eyes with stubs at the end of his elbows. Alex and Ren screamed. Not because they were scared but because out of his hollow eye lids were huge gigantic maggots coming out and coming toward them. They started running but the maggots kept one foot away from them. Ren looked back and saw the maggot was opening his mouth and inside were razor sharp teeth leaving no space to at least a tiny glimpse of his teeth gum. Also, inside were thousands of human body skeletons.But on top of that it had horrible stinky breath. Ren smelled it and passed out. She fell on top of Alex which slowed him down. " REN! What are you doing passing out now we are in 1/4 of a whole of a chance of life and you are giving up?" Alex screamed. He turned around and smelled the breath, too. Like Ren he passed out. The mummy started laughing maniacally. 

• Posted at:

THE WOLF

A dog! Got a little over exceited! Okay, that is totally not what I think. I think there is another Death Walker. Or no... I heard on a different post a little clue about what the new character for this book is... I think... maybe the cat? The mummy cat? or something like it?

• Posted at:

Signature Under Construction

(Call me Windsong)

all the egyptian gods chaos and ma'ta(order) all coming together to stop the death walkers. Set, Bast, Ra, Isis, Thoth, Orisis, Horus all of um'.

• Posted at:

desertmummy21

Dragons dragons everywhere

Fly high through the sky 

Live for love

Dragons dragons everywhere

I'm a

Gryffindor 

Hufflepuff

Nightwing

Girl Scout

Sparatan

Mummy

Nerf Warrior

Dragon Rider

Padawan

omg i love this series

• Posted at:

The moon was nearly full, but this being London, so was the cloud cover. A gauzy white glow was all that lit the pale stone monuments of Highgate Cemetery. Tombstones, burial vaults, mausoleums... Alex and Ren crept carefully across the moss-speckled hillside. Suddenly, there was a sharp, dry sound behind them. SNAP! Alex swung around, ready for anything—except what he saw. There in the moonlight was nothing. 

• Posted at:

Thunderhunter, Summer Wolf

Dragons of myth, Unicorns of lore, Let the magic live inside us.

Magic is real, as long as you believe in it.

-Rabbit's Quote-A-Boat Shop

Dragons

Dragons

And more dragons

ALEXANDER HAMILTON!