First off is the metaphorical "parents" of these Message Boards. Those are out Mods and Admin. Without them, none of these amazing Message Boards and websites would even be here.

Next, comes the oldest of the nine MBs:The 39 Clues(T39C). At sixteen years old, this girl has matured much in the past years. Mostly peaceful and kind to others, but at times getting into an argument, she's a very political kind of person. Into councils, clubs, leaders, all that. However, the oldest sister does get paranoid at times, which is reasonable with all the Branch arguments.

After that comes the third oldest:Infinity Ring(IR). This fourteen year old boy has matured immensly, also more of a politics person, councils and all that. He's a fun kid, but gets ignored and does not have much tolerance to randomness. Not many see the amazing side of this child.

Fourth comes the eleven year old girl who represents Spirit Animals(SA). She's young, loves to have fun, but things can get crazy at times and she loves to be random(In a good way). Even though she loves having fun and being random, she can be down to Earth and serious at times. Everything depends on the situation.

Fifth is the twelve year old boy who is representing Worlds Collide(WC). This child has a sort of mix of the three. He's random at times, gets ignored a lot though an awesome kid, and has some, but not too much, politics involved in their MB. He does however, need a sort of way to stand up to himself because he gets ignored and hardly anyone pays attention to him unless there is an event.

After that, the next is the thirteen year old boy representing TombQuest(TQ). He's sort of in the middles, not super outgoing, but not super quiet. He's kind, but from time to time, things can get crazy(Like the tomb glitches).

Next comes up fourteen year old girl and twin of IR, Iron Trial(IT). This child is pretty quiet, and gets ignored even though she has many amazing talents, just like IR. The two are not too close, but they are very alike, into politics, quiet, the parents(Mods/Admins) don't pay much attention to them(No offense to mods/admins, it's just you hardly ever post on those two MBs). She doesn't really want to show her true talent to the world, but keep the amazing talents on the inside. She is also very kind.

The next child is eleven year old guy, Goosebumps(GB). Kind of quiet and ignored, GB still has talent to offer, like his amazing acting skills and his great ability to give a good scare when you need one. Not many people spend time with GB for unknown reasons. The guy was remembered with annoyance to friends of IR, when it replaced IR on the bookmarks bar a while back. Some still hold a grudge on GB for it.

The second to last child is ten year old girl Minecraft(MC). At times quiet, but at times outgoing, Minecraft has a mix of personalities, but at times, is a bit rebellious. She's overall, a good kid though.

Finally, is nine year old girl, Wings of Fire(WF). She's the youngest, and her parents care about her a lot. She kind of has a mix of personalities from her older silings. She can be rebellious at times. She's also very random(In a good way) and not much for politics. She cares a lot for her friends and family.

You all might of noticed that I pointed out some kind of flaw in every MB. I did that on purpose. You see, every MB, just like every person, has flaws. No MB is completely perfect or cooler then another. All MBs are equally cool.

The point of this was that, even in the darkest times, there is always someone you can turn to. Even it it's the entire MB, you have another MB to turn to for help. Even though not every MB is the same, it's still an MB.

Message Boards sometimes get into arguments, it's inevitable. There will ALWAYS be an argument or two. It's like siblings, they argue a lot, but they really care about others.

While every MB has flaws and has their arguments, the MBs are still a family. There will always be someone for you to be able to talk to. We are all part of a family(Our Message Board) that's part of an even larger family:The Scholastic Plus Message Board Family. And I'm glad to be a part of that family.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

This is nice, Hazel! And I have to agree-all of the MBs are great, with strengths and flaws. :)

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Thank you Melanie! :)

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Descriptive.

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

Hazel, you should be a speech giver. How do you come up with this incredible stuff?!?! (But seriously, this is amazing.)

• Posted at:

<♔ ~Leo~ ♔>

When the sharpest words wanna cut me down

I'm gonna send a flood, gonna drown them out

I am brave, I am bruised

I am who I'm meant to be, thi is me

#SkylarEmeraldCarmenZoeyDanielLiveOn

#PutIRBack

Leo - Thank you! I had been thinking about this for a while now and decided to post it.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Your notes are admirable they easy to understand yet somewhat sophisticated i thank you for your insight on thees blogs and hope you continue to to blog in the future. Sincerely:Anubis

• Posted at:

Thank you Anubis, I like your MB name by the way. Have you read Kane Chronicles?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Nice Text Face  I Love This Website :D

• Posted at:

why do we need a family tree? :D

• Posted at: