The tomb-keeper Ralma windwalker made a unbeatable tomb that need to be looked at and by cheating now has 31 wins and 0 losses. 

Ralma uses the eye of horus to perm freeze you and drag you into the abyss when it activates the net trap 2 gaps over and when you lose health the same thing happens over and over until you lose which isn't fair.

This player abused the use of these items. please tell them to remove it or at least make it so that you cant do that. I hope you can fix this mods or admins and get word out that you cant make un-beatable tombs or there will be accounts timed out or something.

P.S. Even after this i love this game, its easy to get the hang of and is very fun, keep up the good work.

Also can you maybe add a mod forum that is for reporting bugs and the like only, these impossible to beat tombs make me angry and frustrated i mean there is a line between impossible and almost impossible and i think if you make a forum for bugs you can fix them easier and people know where to post them which makes it more efficient for you devs/mods/admins.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

That's not the only tomb with this problem.

Maybe the link gem could be changed so that it doesn't work if there is something (pit, trapdoor, monster, etc.) in the way.

• Posted at:

Almost every tomb that has a good rating has that trick. I don't blame them for using it.

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

Except that it's cheating, because it makes the tomb impossible.

• Posted at:

It does NOT make it impossible. I use that trick in my tomb and all you have to do is teleport over said gap with the amulet. Easy.

• Posted at:

I am Trevor, Adventuresnake20, Ravi Clevershadow, and Tarik Windglyph.

I'm a Christian, homeschooler, Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, and Tombquester.

I like wind, books, and computers.

Contact me at /127077.

And Arrowquest13, you just beat my tomb, proving it isn't impossible.

• Posted at:

I am Trevor, Adventuresnake20, Ravi Clevershadow, and Tarik Windglyph.

I'm a Christian, homeschooler, Cahill, Greencloak, Hystorian, and Tombquester.

I like wind, books, and computers.

Contact me at /127077.

Also, if everyone did that, no one would ever be able to beat even one tomb.

• Posted at:

So basically you can only use the teleport amulet, just in case that trap comes up. What if it happens four or more times?

• Posted at:

I don't think I went through that part. If I did, I must not have activated it.

• Posted at:

This bug is fixed dudes! New build is up today.

-Admin Len

• Posted at:

Awesomesnarfs!

I used to think my tomb was 100% impossible but SOMEBODY BEAT IT!!! I used to use that strategy but I now agree that its cheating. I've reinforced my tomb though.

• Posted at:

Horus Falconheart

(The one with 165 treasures, 100 monsters and traps, and 0 successful raiders. Not any of the other ones) (Yes there are other ones)

Thingymagig

Actually, i dont use that glitch, which means my tomb is beatable. I just loaded it with monsters and stratigeticly placed traps. My tomb has not been broken into for almost two months.

• Posted at:

Artemis

[Insert something funny/and or creative here]

hey, speak for yourself, i like my tomb. its impossible and has at least 3030 treasures. i get lots of money(coin) when people fail on the second room they enter, and get everything i need

• Posted at:

Sup random people. I don't know any of you since last I played was last year (got new people every day) but hi . again.

anyone I knew here anymore?