I did a random search to see if we had any elections going on. (What? I like elections. I get to count votes! XD) And I was surprised to see that we didn't have any. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that we have a lot of SAers on here (no offense, guys, I'm just stating the fact), but I thought someone was going to start a council by now. Or are we just waiting for the book to come out? If you have a really good explanation, I'd like to hear it. My inquisitive mind has gotten the better of me anyway. :P

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

Well, there really wouldn't be much to have a council for, ya know? The other books have some sort of sides/branches/etc., while TQ mainly just has one body. Plus, there isn't much happening in the first place.

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

True... so basically, the book hasn't come out, so we don't really know what's going on?

• Posted at:

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

Exactly. And even if we did, there isn't enough people-or stable sides-for councils.

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald