How many of you are ready for Scholastic-Con? Some of you may be wondering, what is Scholastic-Con? Well, I'll explain that for you.

Remember the original Worlds Collide event? Didn't get to participate in the fan-fiction book? Want to watch your favorite MBers perform together in one Awesomesauce, fluffeh, week long event? Then pack your bazookas, buttons, and rainbow glitter guns, warm up your Tachyon fluid, and make sure that you've got your spirit animal by your side because it's all happening again.

That's right. A new fan-ficition book with everyone's responses included, performances by Jonathan Cahill, Hazil, and more, and the craziest party since Jon Z tried to disco. So gather up your favorite mages, best mummies, and most evil ventriloquist dummies, because Scholastic-Con will be taking place on the World's Collide message board January 3rd-10th, in the year 2015! Yes, January 3rd-10th, 2015!

We we hope to make it as epicly awesomesauce as possible, but we need your help. A prompt for the fan-fiction book will appear the IRMB, T39CMB, and the SAMB, so please write! Remember, everyone will have at least one sentence included. Yes, EVERYONE WILL HAVE AT LEAST ONE SENTENCE INCLUDED.

Bazookas, buttons, or fluffeh? Which is the best of the best? Well, let's find out at Scholastic-Con!

With the creators of these trends coming to speak of the awesomeness of them, this is sure to be an event to please! At the end, once everyone shares their opinion and are told of the advantages/disadvantages of each of the trends, there will be a vote to decide which really is the best of the best.

Curious for the answer? Want to argue about which YOU think is really at the top of the trend leaderboard? Well, come on down to Scholastic-Con on January 3rd-10th!

Also, we will try our best to add something to represent each and every MB. It might not be the best, some of these being such short notice, but we will try for sure. Remember to spread the word everyone!

With many performances from your own MBers sure to please, a fan-fiction book written by your own MBers, and a Scholastic-Con dance, yes, dance(No need for formal attire or anything, unless you want to), to just chill out and relax, we hope Scholastic-Con will go above and beyond the standards of awesomeness.

So, are you ready for Scholastic-Con?

We hope you all come to Scholastic-Con. Um, just one thing.

Due to multiple problems concerning editing and, well, doing, the prompt feature of Scholastic-Con has been canceled. SC shall continue as planned, no worries; but in order for that to happen, we discovered we were unable to do the prompts. Anyone who sent one in shall be rewarded, however, for their dedication, hard work, and superb writing skills. So our apologies, and remember, January 3rd!

So yeah, the book idea didn't work out. We still hope you come though! January 3rd, remember that!!

At the current moment, THERE ARE ONLY 7 MORE DAYS UNTIL SCHOLASTIC-CON!! This is the official Scholastic-Con Countdown and we'll keep you updated on Scholastic-Con events and maybe even a sneak peek or two! Right now, only 7 days left!!!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

ONLY SIX MORE DAYS UNTIL SCHOLASTIC-CON!!!

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

SIX MORE DAYS! SIX MORE DAYS!! SIX MORE DAYS!!! SIX MORE DAYS!!!! SIX MORE DAYS!!!!! SIX MORE DAYS!!!!! SIX MORE DAYS!!!!!! SIX MORE DAYS!!!!!!! SIX MORE DAYS!!!!!!!! SIX MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!! SIX MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

YES!
SI!
YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!
YEAH BUDDY!
YEAH!

• Posted at:

NiGhT

Book nerd

Greencloak

Freshman

Gamer

Gang master

FLUFFEH!

If you need me, talk to me, I will lend an ear for you

#MakeSAMBGreatAgain

ONLY FOUR MORE DAYS UNTIL SCHOLASTIC-CON!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

3 DAYS UNTIL SCHOLASTIC-CON!

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

SPREAD THE WORD!! SCHOLASTIC-CON IS IN TWO MORE DAYS!!! 

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald