Which side are you on?

(I'm really sorry if this posts twice.)

In Tillia,there are two realms:One that's a land like ours if you put aside the little magic and other small changes that it has there,and a mirror realm that has a lot of magic and mystery. Every year,on June 2nd,the residents of the normal realm have one hour to visit the people in the mirror realm,whether they be relatives,ancestors,descendants,ancestors,etc.,etc. If anyone of either realm enters the other besides then,they will be imprisoned. However,there is a rebellion secretly rising against the government,but it's up to you to join them or not. Also,there might be more secrets that the government's hiding than most people think.

So,yeah,if you didn't figure it out already,this is basically a free RP,meaning that you can join the rebellion,be against the government but be too scared to rebell,be neutral about the whole thing,be any age,etc.,etc. All you have to do is follow the rules and fill out the form,and you'll be fine. Speaking of the rules:

Rules:

The Message Board Rules

Try not to make any Mary Sues.

No Godmodding

Form:

Name:

View(As in,where you stand with the whole 'one hour to visit the Mirror Realm' thing.):

Appearance:

Personality:

Other:

Name:Clarissa

View:Split(She feels that the government made the wrong choice,but feels that they could've made the right choice as well.)

Appearance:red hair in a braid,emerald green eyes,indigo tunic,light blue pants with bright yellow embroidery in the bottoms,white sneakers,thin,tall,pale skin

Personality:cheerful,friendly,day-dreamy,adventurous,optimistic,sarcastic at times,bookworm,patient,loyal,very curious,stubborn sometimes,not very cautious,playful,mischievious,optimistic,quiet,secretly has doubts about the government that grow stronger during the RP,smart

Other:She finds her sister in the mirror realm later on in the RP,which helps Clarissa make her final decision about whether the government made the right decision or not.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.

And yes,this is the finished version of The Hour RP.

• Posted at:

Lavender

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Hello? Is anyone here?

• Posted at:

Lavender

Hello?

• Posted at:

Lavender

Form:

Name: Flame

View(As in,where you stand with the whole one hour to visit the Mirror Realm thing.): Is getting mixed up with who to join, heard voices say "Come with us" she almost went closer but remembered she had to get out.

Appearance: Black hair with red and orange highlights, green eyes, Black leather jackey, turqiose shirt, denim jeans, and converse tops.

Personality: Intelligent, Fierce, Funny, Kind, Short-Tempered, Detail watcher, Quick.

Other: Finds out about the voices in the RP, Whole family disapeared when the goverment talked to them.

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Who's Mary Sue?

• Posted at:

Call me Elephant/ Lufflelent.

#Ketzel

I'm a girl. I just like my boy hero better at the moment.

Current obsession: staying alive. And Pinterest.

Don't reply to mean posts. Just report them.

I believe. I believe. I believe.

PTFL!

• Posted at:

Reese

Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace.

#TeamBiancaandPetra

#IChooseHappy

家族

These wings are made to fly.

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender

Bump!

• Posted at:

Lavender