I've noticed an obnoxiously common issue with the game: that either: A. you have 63 or so treasures, and inserpassable defenses, or B. have simple defenses, and can't keep treasures, because some people take it all, but you can't retaliate, because they HAVE NOT EVEN BUILT A TOMB YET!!! It's not fair. 

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

B is especially annoying.

• Posted at:

Artemis

[Insert something funny/and or creative here]

I just joined today. How much treasure, you ask? Zilch!

• Posted at:

Cobalt

Hero-in-Training at UA Academy 

Supporter of the Voltron Coalition

Awkward Human Being

Nerdy Ravenclaw

Citizen of Hyrule

Ace Attorney

Dungeon Master of Doom

True. However, it's not our fault that we want to guard our treasures-plus, you can also earn treasures randomly from the sarcophagus, you know. So it may be unfair, but, well, how else could it be?

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Ok, I understand the need to protect the treasures, but still, my second point still remains: many people just hoard it, and don't even place it in the tomb, making it literally impossible to get it. 

• Posted at:

For me it's different. Not bad, not good. I have treasure, but nobody has stolen any (good), but I don't have a bunch of sucessful defenses (bad).

• Posted at:

"Courage is when you have the strength to face your fears."

"Forgiveness is all you need to forget the past."

"It's easier to blame than it is to know the truth."

~Me,Greencloak, a Tombkeeper, and TSPL member

Small jen t

Admin Jen T : admin

We're working on a way to balance things out based on people's feedback and bug reports. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ That's what Beta Phase is all about!

• Posted at:

Problem with the site? Check out the FAQ or Contact Us! Be sure to provide as many details as possible, including what computer and what browser you're using. We also love screenshots!