100 wins on my side.

1455 gold.

Need I say more?

XD

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

P CAMBER P

THE ALMIGHTY

... Is currently off surfing for cheesy punchlines to add and new irritating gang members.

Signature under construction! Still, isn't it beautiful? *sniffs*

Wait, did the limit just shorten while I was here?

wow- that's cool. 

• Posted at:

Kendra

Aqua

"I'm the Doctor, and I save people!" -The 12th Doctor

"I love you" -Emma Swan to Killian Jones

"I loved you." -Killian Jones to Emma Swan

Leader of The Children Of Gods clan.

Nice! What's your hero's name?

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

I've been gone too...only I've been FORCED to leave. The game literally won't let me play it. I can't change or invade anyone else's tombs. It's really infuriating. Someone even managed to slip past my high security and steal my one treasure. ONE! Come ON people! I only had one treasure! AND YOU HAD TO ATTACK MEH TOMB AND STEAL IT!

The only upside is that 39 people have attacked my tomb and only nine of them have won...

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

@Mel- Ah! You attacked me twice, (you were one of the few people who got past my tomb once, so congrats, Aziza Fatespirit!) I remember. Oh, and it’s Kamilah Fatewalker. Nice to meet you! *extends hand*

@Amberturtle- Wow. That really is annoying, not being able to play the game like that. Have you tried using something other than the… whad’ya-might-call-it? Well, as an example, if you’re using IE, try switching to Firefox or whateves (not Chrome, ‘cause that won’t let you on the game). I guess you can use the Report a Bug option in the game and hope the mods will see to it…

• Posted at:

P CAMBER P

THE ALMIGHTY

... Is currently off surfing for cheesy punchlines to add and new irritating gang members.

*shakes hand* Nice to meet you too, Camber!

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

i got past it once!- Anubis Amuletbearer

• Posted at:

I also play spirit animals,tombsday,the iron trial,wings of fire,and the 39 clues!!!!-Phoenix{not my real name, mods}

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY RP

i finally got through- but no treasures. You've got them very well guarded. Your tomb is pretty cool!

• Posted at:

Kendra

Aqua

"I'm the Doctor, and I save people!" -The 12th Doctor

"I love you" -Emma Swan to Killian Jones

"I loved you." -Killian Jones to Emma Swan

Leader of The Children Of Gods clan.

@Everyone- Hey, do y’all know the skull rating of my tomb? The fact that I can’t even get past my own playtest should say it, but I’m just curious.

@Phoenixzeus- Oh hey, I might have raided your tomb once, so did you find mine out of revenge? Congrats! Did you just make a beeline for the sarcophagus? I do it all the time with extremely hard tombs- *glances at Mel* -so yeah.

@Aqua- Thanks! I may or may not have raided your tomb once. Tombkeeper’s name? How ‘bout we trade tip for tip? Oh, by the treasure area, do you mean the Room of Supercharged Anubis Guardians and Death in General? *laughs maniacally*

• Posted at:

P CAMBER P

THE ALMIGHTY

I actually can't build my own tomb because the game keeps shutting down when i try to do that.

=D

• Posted at:

I also play spirit animals,tombsday,the iron trial,wings of fire,and the 39 clues!!!!-Phoenix{not my real name, mods}

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY RP