are you a mod?

Every single time i go into Kamilah Firewalker's tomb, i find the treasure room, but the room has some pits and a net trap. Every time i find that treasure room, my hero always walks straight toward the net trap WITHOUT me guiding it there. If this is either unfair or a glitch,  i  would like you to fix it.- Anubis Amuletbearer

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I also play spirit animals,tombsday,the iron trial,wings of fire,and the 39 clues!!!!-Phoenix{not my real name, mods}

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY RP

That's either a glitch, you walked on a pressure plate, or an eye glyph saw you. If the two last ones are true, that means you will automatically walk to the trap. Once you get inside you will be rendered immobile until you break the net. It's not unfair unless it's a glitch, in my opinion.

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

Kamilah Firewalker? Mine's called Kamilah FATEwalker. Are you sure you didn't read right? 

If it's my tomb, then I'll get rid of the net trap. I don't recall using eye glyphs or pressure plates whatsoever... I can relate falling down a pit because of it...

Then again, this might not be my tomb...

I'll just check my tomb anyways.

• Posted at:

P CAMBER P

THE ALMIGHTY

... Is currently off surfing for cheesy punchlines to add and new irritating gang members.

Signature under construction! Still, isn't it beautiful? *sniffs*

Wait, did the limit just shorten while I was here?

No, you don't have to do that! I was just wondering what glitch it was. And it couldn't have been that a eye glyph saw me because i was on the opposite side of the room. And I didn't walk on a pressure plate.

• Posted at:

I also play spirit animals,tombsday,the iron trial,wings of fire,and the 39 clues!!!!-Phoenix{not my real name, mods}

I also have a similar glitch, only not in the same person's tomb. For me, 3 out of ten times, whenever I fall in a pit, I just reappear in the pit killing me instentaniously. The REALLY annoying part, is that I have a lot of treasure whenever this happens. 

• Posted at:

Small jen t

Admin Jen T : admin

The respawning above a pit glitch is on our list of known bugs for our developers to fix. The auto walking to a net trap sounds new, and I'll see if I can recreate it on my end and get it on video. Thanks, guys!

• Posted at:

Problem with the site? Check out the FAQ or Contact Us! Be sure to provide as many details as possible, including what computer and what browser you're using. We also love screenshots!

thank you, jen!

• Posted at: