Cobalt

Hero-in-Training at UA Academy 

Supporter of the Voltron Coalition

Awkward Human Being

Nerdy Ravenclaw

Citizen of Hyrule

Ace Attorney

Dungeon Master of Doom

you go to blueprints at the top corner of the screen, click on the room you want to add then click on the little green square to droop the blueprint. then you either use the left, right, up, or down arrow to guide your hero to the open door. then you go in to the door, then you will be in the next room. then you scroll down your screen to the little backpack, then if you go slightly to the left you will see some monsters and traps. then if you click on one of the the monsters and traps, you will see little green squares on the floor. you let go of the monsters and traps on the floor, voila! you have placed your first monster or trap. repeat until construction backpack is empty. then go raid some tombs to get gold, tokens, tresure, and more boxed monsters and traps.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

I also play spirit animals,tombsday,the iron trial,wings of fire,and the 39 clues!!!!-Phoenix{not my real name, mods}

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY RP

Yes, but the squares are always red even before I have put anything in, except for the treasure chests and sarcoghagus.

• Posted at:

Cobalt

Awkward Human Being

Nerdy Ravenclaw

Citizen of Hyrule

Ace Attorney

Dungeon Master of Doom

Well, the first room cannot have any monster or trap that could harm the player.It's a sort of "safe house", I guess. There is also a limit to how many monsters and traps you can add to all rooms, mabe you filled them up?

• Posted at:

If you can be sad, you can be glad, and that's how I chose to be. - Winter D. P.

Queen of Winter and Coqueen of DRAGONS!

I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE NETHER EXISTENCE! Greetings. <(^_^<)

Ok, that makes a bit of sense. I only have one room. But how do you get a second?

• Posted at:

Cobalt

Awkward Human Being

Nerdy Ravenclaw

Citizen of Hyrule

Ace Attorney

Dungeon Master of Doom

Add it on via blueprints, so it's connected to the first.

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

You can't put anything in the first room that can harm the player.

• Posted at:

I also play spirit animals,tombsday,the iron trial,wings of fire,and the 39 clues!!!!-Phoenix{not my real name, mods}

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT MY RP