I don..

OMG...I just saw something that made me SO MAD...I just do not believe it...

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

What is it?

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Well, I can't give you any names, (don't want to make any enemies,) but basically, there was this player on Tombquest who made an entire topic that basically mocked Tombquest. To put it long story short, he basically said the game was a complete waste of time, nobody in their right mind would play it, that the game was the worst one he had ever played in his life, that it was frustrating, unfair, and just plain bad, and finished by saying that he was going to make several other topics that all said horrible things about Tombquest. 

Yeah. I might have gotten a lifetime ban for the stuff I felt like saying. I mean, the mods worked super hard on this game, and when people start saying stuff about how Tombquest isn't good enough, it gets me extremely angry. But here's the big question: do you hate Tombquest? Do you think it's a waste of time? I don't, but how many people on here do? 

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

I think it's great. The only problem is the glitches-they're super annoying, but the mods are trying.

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

I agree just a few tweaks and the game is done.  (The game is awesome!!!!)                                          

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

It was a bit frustrating when I just started and didn't know what to do, but the game itself is fun and the glitches rarely bother me at all.

• Posted at:

Moon Creek

SA-Feb. 4, 2014

P6MNGP9XXP

Hope is the thing with feathers 

That perches in the soul,

And sings the tune without the words,

And never stops at all

~Emily Dickinson