There are a lot of things I have seen in this game called Tombquest and my though was this game looks like fun. Unstill I started playing it and a lot of people will agree with me that this game is one of the worst I have ever played. And will never let my child play this game do to how unfair a lot of the tombs are. There are some that have it where you can't get through no matter how hard you try or have this trap doors where you can't go through a door I mean really. Make it where stuff like this can't be done because all you are doing is making the child upset or angry to the point they become more unfair in life through your games. If you don't know what I mean. Play your game for a little bit then get back to me. Because it is sad that i don't feel like i'm having fun at all with this game and I look and tell kids about games all the time. And I love showing the problems in the games on video's for all age's to see how real fun the game really is. You are through a scholastic web site for kids. NOT SHOWING A VERY GOOD TIME FOR KIDS THIS WAY. I WILL BE GOING THROUGH SOME OF THESE VOICES OF THE KIDS AND SHOWING THE ONES THAT HAVN'T PLAYED THE GAME YET NOT TO WASTE THEIR TIME, TO MANY PROBLEMS IN THIS GAME. THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO READ THIS I'M SURE THERE WILL BE MORE.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

It's just a little difficult, that's all. But sometimes, too easy is bad. Also, this game has been out for a few days, and you're an adult, you would've spelled "do" as "due". 

• Posted at:

FrostPi

Unapologetically Queer

they/them

Portal - Skyrim - Doctor Who - Star Wars

I think you shouldn't see the project as negative. Maybe it will be better soon. Its just one of the first versions!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

18 years old,

a fan of the 39 clues series,

a german native speaker,

a fan of the 39 clues series,

a funny guy AND

a fan of the 39 clues series

short: I'm Dario ;-)

My C-Mail: /88905

Happy MB game I: /129500Cubers Forever!

You shouldn't judge the game just when it came out. There are still going to be bugs in it the mods can't fix until later. I think the game is awesome.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

Uh...you're judging Tombquest WAY too harshly. Seriously. I just read your whole post, and I'm kind of like, wow. I mean, Scholastic has made a great game for us. The mods have worked really, really hard on this game to make it fun for us. This is an early version with a few bugs the mods are STILL trying to work out, and all you're doing is walking around saying that the game is a waste of time! You know what? If you have such an issue with Tombquest that you need to make speeches about all of it's errors, then maybe you should just leave Tombquest and stop bothering people who are playing it.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Uh....you're judging Tombquest WAY too harshly. Seriously. I just read your whole post, and I'm kind of like, wow. I mean, Scholastic made an awesome game for us. The mods have worked really hard on this game to make it fun for us. They may have made some issues in the program that are causing bugs, and while they're trying to fix it, all you're doing is walking around saying that the game isn't good enough! That it's, oh, a'waste of time.' You know what? If you have such a big issue with this game that you have to give entire speeches about all it's errors, then maybe you should just leave Tombquest and stop bothering it's players. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

I'm sorry if I'm being harsh, but you really shouldn't judge the game right after it came out. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

That. Is. Not. Cool.

If you are going to be like that, all like, this is the worst game ever because its too hard and  since some people are actually smart and actually try to make their tomb hard, and I cant break into it, Im going to say really mean things about it and try to get other kids not to play it.

If you dont like it, just leave. You know that saying, 'If you dont have anything nice to say then dont bother saying it.' The mods and other people who helped make this game have spent so much time creating this game. I think if you had tried even a little bit of computer programming you would not be complaining.

Also I had a really hard time understanding your thesis. Better work on your writing, buddy!

Please let this through

• Posted at:

Artemis

[Insert something funny/and or creative here]

If you are an adult, I feel bad for you. Did you ever take english, or spelling in school?

• Posted at:

Artemis

[Insert something funny/and or creative here]

This game is new. Let the mods work out the bugs before you start judging it.

~ Spark ~

• Posted at:

Spark

Ok, I apologize...my earlier posts sound really rude. Sorry: I was just irritated. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E