Hi players, hi mods,

I read a lot of threads were people wrote about there problems or questions with the new Tombquest Beta game. So I decided to create a thread where moderators and players can come together to make things clear.

I want to help you all with it, and mostly the mods, because it would be hard to come to every thread and answer questions. So I thought, that if all players can write in just ONE thread, it will be easier for the mods. It would be really nice if you could come here of time to time and check peoples problems. I think that can be a good thread to talk about the game and give the mods a feedback too!

So please come here and write which problems you have. To be structured all problems should have this form:

Name:

Explorer(like Mozilla or IE):

technical Problem: Y/N

game Problem: Y/N

Problem:

Please add the explorer, so the mods can now which kind of internet you use. The technical or game problem shall show fastly if its a problem with playing at all -> if you can't play the game -> technical

or if you just have a question for the game -> game Problem.

I hope this thread will help both: Players and Mods.

Here is an example of a problem:

Name: Dario

Explorer(like Mozilla or IE): Opera

technical Problem: Y/N

game Problem: Y/N

Problem: I have a problem with the rooms. I can't use more than 10 rooms. I bought over 20 and now I can't use them. I saw some tombs with 20 rooms, so I was wondering how I can use more too, because I have a lot of treasures and there isn't any space left to put in new ones! Please help me!

If you have a problem or question too, you can ask it on here. I hope the mods will check it soon!

Dario

PS: Please try to read the other problems first, so that no problem is mentioned twice!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hi, I'm:

18 years old,

a fan of the 39 clues series,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

a fan of the 39 clues series

short: I'm Dario ;-)

My C-Mail: /88905

Happy MB game I: /129500Cubers Forever!

Please come here and make that thread alive!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

18 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Isn't this the same thing as the Feedback/Report a Bug button on the main menu? And the mods are more likely to look at the Bug Reports than the forums. Sorry.

• Posted at:

Horus Falconheart

(The one with 165 treasures, 100 monsters and traps, and 0 successful raiders. Not any of the other ones) (Yes there are other ones)

Thingymagig

This is useful for questions like mine. The proram works, but I have questions to the game and how it works! For bugs you can use the button too!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

18 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND

Ok.

• Posted at:

Horus Falconheart

(The one with 165 treasures, 100 monsters and traps, and 0 successful raiders. Not any of the other ones) (Yes there are other ones)

Thingymagig

Name:

Explorer(likeMozillaa or IE): Mozilla Firefox

technical Problem: N

game Problem: Y

Problem: Sometimes when I get notifed for when someone invades my tombs, and I click the next button to look at the other ones, the notification box disappears. Not very urgent, but I would appreciate it if it was fixed.

• Posted at:

Horus Falconheart

Thingymagig

yep, I saw that bug too! It's not of importance, but annoying.

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

18 years old,

a german native speaker,

a funny guy AND