so i was making my tomb defense better(so all you other people can't get my treasure.)and i was done when the tomb didn't save. i clicked save tomb and it said my backpack was not emptied. but i emptied it!

there is nothing in it! do i have to delete rooms that aren't in use? how do you do that? or is it something else?....

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Sup random people. I don't know any of you since last I played was last year (got new people every day) but hi . again.

anyone I knew here anymore?

help

• Posted at:

Sup random people. I don't know any of you since last I played was last year (got new people every day) but hi . again.

One time it happened to me, because a glitch made a pressure plate float and it counted as a item.

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

There's probably a bug in the game. 

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

That happened a few times to me. I just reported it as a bug and waited until it was fixed.

• Posted at:

Horus Falconheart

(The one with 165 treasures, 100 monsters and traps, and 0 successful raiders. Not any of the other ones) (Yes there are other ones)

Thingymagig

bump

• Posted at:

Hi @CloudCloud170 definitely use the Feedback/Report a Bug button and give us a few more details

• Posted at: