We HAVE to have ALL of our things placed in the tomb, it's just that I don't want to!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

My undead minions speak MEDIUM GRAY. My fiery dragons speak RED. And my gold miners speak GOLD (Obviousy).

CALL ME SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why not? After all, the more monsters the harder!

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Yeah, the more monsters and traps the better.

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

I agree, I really don't want to keep my treasure out where people can steal it

• Posted at:

I AM RIPPLE 

I'M HUFFLEPUFF, A GRAY JEDI, GREENCLOAK AND, A MUDWING 

I support same gendeshipping

Umbra my Dark Flipside

Ignis my Light Flipside

Tremor my Dark Flipside

Spes my Light Flipside

Farewell my Friends, I'll miss you all...

Well, if you have a bunch of awesome monsters, but a bunch of treasures, we have to put the treasures down to put monsters down.

• Posted at:

My undead minions speak MEDIUM GRAY. My fiery dragons speak RED. And my gold miners speak GOLD (Obviousy).

CALL ME SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

True. However, if you have big rooms, it hardly matters. And at least your treasure is protected, right?

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Well, yes, but still, I still think it's unfair! And the boxed items, why do they have to be boxed!

• Posted at: