I thought it would be cool to mix up Tombquest and Warriors for an RP. okay, the plot is, you are an ancient kittypet who gets lost when a pack of Dark Griffins attack the Tomb you and your human live in. but then when the tomb looks like it blew up, broken yellow bricks scattered all over the place, you can't see your human anywhere and you discover that many dark creatures are attacking and you must create a clan (or join one that another cat created) and bring that clan on a journey to find your human. Here are the rules (Hawkscar, can you take it from here?):
1. No making your clans too mean- no battle plots against other clans for no reason
2. If anyone breaks the rule above by attacking you, its okay to have a slight rivalry
3. In name, put your kittypet name first, then your warrior name (You don't have to end your warrior name in star)
4. No training kits until they're 6 moons old (unless you want to be like shadowclan in the first warriors book)
5. Its okay to say insult Monsters (non player) (with Mousebrain, Fox dung, etc.)
6. you are allowed to play as a rogue monster, witch means you left the other monsters because you didn't think it was right to hunt cats
7. we are basically statues that came to life, like gargoyles
You're looking tired, Hawkscar. I'll take it from here.
Name: Safiya Hawkscar
Age (In moons/months): 18
Clan: doesn't have one, will join other clan
Appearance: common black with silvery blue eyes and sapphire blue collar and other details
Powers: Supersonic yowl, teleport within a mile, bring friends back to life at will
Other: Scar across face from hawk scratching her when she was a kit
Toucan, I'll keep it going while you rest, okay?
We can also turn back to statues to hide from enemies and become sort of like spirits so we can go inside objects- even living things if we train enough! However, Shape-shifting is quite rare and only one of your characters can shape shift
Please tell us why you'd like to report this post
Jay, Briarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins, with a gang too big
Daughter of Bastet
Black Cats = Good Luck
This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!