When I try to play the Tombquest game, it just comes up with the design your character thing. Help!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Mods and Admins, can you fix this?

The game does not load, all that loads is the character design thing with the message saying "Come back on Tombsday to play the game!"

I am on Windows XP with Google Chrome.

• Posted at:

when I the game tombquest it says "UNITY PLAYER NEEDS MY PREMISSION TO RUN". I just don't understand why. I press the piece of puzzle but it still don't opens.

• Posted at:

Mygame wont lode what do i do?

• Posted at:

Right click on the gray space and give the plug in permission to run.

• Posted at:

Pleas help me the game says needs unity players perrmission.  Pleas some one help me.

• Posted at:

Tombquest doesn't run unless your computer is hooked up to Unity Player. If you're having issues with Unity Player, try asking a parent, because even I don't know entirely how it works... :P

If it keeps saying to come back on Tombsday, then there's probably a glitch. Hopefully, the mods will fix it. I've run into a couple of glitches myself, but none of them are really annoying.

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

If you are in Google Chrome, look for a puzzle piece crossed out near the star (used for bookmarking pages). Click on it, and then you can either click "Run all plug-ins this time" or "Always allow plug-ins on tombquest.scholastic.com". Then click done, and you will be able to play. 

• Posted at:

Jaxon Echo Grimjinx

Join the Totally Awesome Side. We have cookies. Gluten-free. FOR REALS.