Remember the original Worlds Collide event? Didn't get to participate in the fan-fiction book? Want to watch your favorite MBers perform together in one Awesomesauce, fluffeh, week long event? Then pack your bazookas, buttons, and rainbow glitter guns, warm up your Tachyon fluid, and make sure that you've got your spirit animal by your side because it's all happening again.

That's right. A new fan-ficition book with everyone's responses included, performances by Jonathan Cahill, Hazil, and more, and the craziest party since Jon Z tried to disco. So gather up your favorite mages, best mummies, and most evil ventriloquist dummies, because Scholastic-Con will be taking place on the World's Collide message board January 3rd-10th, in the year 2015! Yes, January 3rd-10th, 2015!

We we hope to make it as epicly awesomesauce as possible, but we need your help. A prompt for the fan-fiction book will appear the IRMB, T39C MB, and the SAMB, so please write! Remember, everyone will have at least one sentence included. Yes, EVERYONE WILL HAVE ONE SENTENCE INCLUDED.

With many performances from your own MBers sure to please, a fan-fiction book written by your own MBers, and a Scholastic-Con dance, yes, DANCE, to just chill out and relax, we hope Scholastic-Con will go above and beyond the standards of awesomeness.

So, are you ready for Scholastic-Con?

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

Also, we will try our best to add something to represent each and every MB. It might not be the best, but we will try our best, some of these being such short notice, but we will try for sure. Remember to spread the word everyone!

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

Also, can't believe I forgot this, there will also be a debate. Might seem boring, but keep reading before you leave. Bazookas, buttons, or fluffeh? Which is the best of the best? Well, let's find out at Scholastic-Con!

With the creators of these trends coming to speak of the awesomeness of them, this is sure to be an event to please! At the end, once everyone shares their opinion and are told of the advantages/disadvantages of each of the trends, there will be a vote to decide which really is the best of the best.

Curious for the answer? Want to argue which YOU think is really the best of the best? Well, come on down to Scholastic-Con on January 3rd-10th!

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

So, are YOU ready MBers?

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

hi hazel

nice to meez you on here! I played the beta version today and its emosewa!

• Posted at:

Hi, I'm:

18 years old,

a fan of the 39 clues series,

a german native speaker,

a fan of the 39 clues series,

a funny guy AND

a fan of the 39 clues series

short: I'm Dario ;-)

My C-Mail: /88905

Happy MB game I: /129500Cubers Forever!

Hey Dario! I did too, but it was kind of boring after the first 50 times. I like the changes they made now though. I wish their was some sort of guide on how to make your tomb because I STILL do not get it.

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

YES!

• Posted at:

*Silver~~

You might belong in Gryffindor,Where dwell the brave at heart,Their daring, nerve and chivalrySet Gryffindors apart;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,If you’ve a ready mind,Where those of wit and learning,Will always find their kind;