Will you join? please be honest!

Omigosh, I've always wanted to do a Frozen RP! not because I want to annoy anyone, but because I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!! Also, for you who like the movie but hate the song, we could be singing the song at certain parts, so please don't freak out at me for not putting "No singing" first on the rules list, let alone for not putting it in the rules at all.

Name:

Age (from 10 to 20):

Appearance:

Element:

Other:

My form:

Name: Aura

Appearance: Pale violet dress with feathered cape that is always flapping in the wind, ginger hair, blue-green eyes

Element: Air

Other: Has second element that I will reveal later

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

Name: Akula

Appearance: Straight black hair with red highlights, green eyes, tan skin and burned fingers.

Element: Fire

Other: Just found out she can summon and sharks, talk to them and turn into one.

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

Name: Amber

Appearance: Electric blue eyes, light brown hair, tanish skin, blue summer storm dress with lightning decor.

Element: Storm

Other: Has a boyfriend named Cole, (hint hint) a little brother named Jay and two good friends one is a robot  ( Kai is alive Zane is robo ) Yes I like Ninjago O,o

• Posted at:

I want to join 

• Posted at:

absolutely love ninjago

• Posted at:

Name: Artemis

Age (from 10 to 20): 16

Appearance: blond hair with icy blue eyes that are silver around the pupil fair skin

Element: water ice mind power and can shape shift

Other: has a hard time controlling her powers except for shape shifting

• Posted at:

Name:Ammon

Age (from 10 to 20):10

Appearance:Black hair, red eyes with fierce look, light skin

Element:Death

Other:I'm the youngest of the RP, but everyone underestimates me, for I am the most powerful. Deathly personality, deadly fighting skills. Has scythe and death gun.

• Posted at:

My undead minions speak MEDIUM GRAY. My fiery dragons speak RED. And my gold miners speak GOLD (Obviousy).

CALL ME SKULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Name: Silena Brooks

Appearance: blonde and brown hair and gray eyes. freckles and big sweaters and jeans. 

Element: fire

other: I read a lot.... like a lot. History kid so if you need a tutor...just let me know

• Posted at:

Name: Stella

Appearence: Tall, green eyes, freckles, long brown hair, always has hair in a pony tail, always has blue sneakers and has dimples when she smiles

Element: water

Other: has another element she doesn't know about and is happy and loves dogs

• Posted at:

*Sora

#LOVEanimals

CANINES ARE AWESOME! 

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals, copy and paste this signature if you're  one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures

Hope

Me

Lily

Amanda

Avalanche

Name:Quinn

Appearance:long ebony black hair whose bangs hang downwards near her hair,pale gray eyes,very pale(almost white) skin that's see-though,white dress with short sleeves,average stature

Element:Water

Other:She's very withdrawn and likes to keep to herself. She also likes to write stories. Despite her unnerving appearance and behavior,she doesn't have anything against anyone. She just likes to think more than talk,that's all. She secretly helps people when they're down,or humiliates someone when they deserve it,but would never,ever face someone in person,due to fear of confrontation. Believe it or not,this ties in to when she was living as well,since she was a doormat for bullies to walk all over when she was alive.,

Unlike the other characters,Quinn is a ghost(Is that okay?). She accidentally killed herself with her powers when first using them,and now wanders the land for unknown motivations,as is the most of her past,aside from what I've just told you. She usually appears in rain(because it comforts her)and sits on the ground on her legs,scrawling on the dirt with her finger,thinking. When she senses someone's presence,she immediately flees. Some have dubbed her the 'Fleeting Angel' because of this,or the 'Depressed One'.

• Posted at:

Lavender

ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,you'd make a great teacher.

My gang:Strawberry Shortcake, Plum Pudding, Lemon Meringue, Blueberry Muffin, Raspberry Torte, Ginger Snap

The world changes,nature shrivels but also blooms,yet we stay strong.