I have always wondered how you make these game, what are you using to make Tombquest? And could the fans make their own games.

Here's what I know-

Scholastic uses a software called unity to run the spirit animal game and 39 clues missions so I assume they use it to help make the game too. 

Any one with answers, post here!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

The ILLUSION

Ancient Mystery

Hi WhiteMagic,

We used Unity3D to create TombQuest. It's pretty easy to use and looks great. Hope you like it!

-Admin Len

• Posted at:

Awesomesnarfs!

How does Unity work?

• Posted at:

*~Nix~*

The truth.

It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.

Dumbledore

I love ME.

—Hailee Steinfeld

The really cool part about TombQuest is that you can sorta get a feeling for what it is like to make your own game. TombQuest has what we call a "level editor". When we are making a game, part of our jobs involve placing items, monsters, and traps all throughout the levels. We let kids play these levels we have made to see if they have had fun, if they think it is too hard, and many other things.

The awesome part about TombQuest is that now you guys are making the levels. It is up to you to make sure the levels in TombQuest are fun while still being challenging. In a way, you are all game designers when you play TombQuest.

• Posted at:

Unity is a program that you download on your PC or Mac and it lets you put games together using art, programming, and sound. 

It is a pretty advanced program, so if you are interested in making games I would check out not only TombQuest, but GameMaker or even Disney Infinity for their ToyBox mode. 

• Posted at:

I'd imagine it to be pretty hard...

• Posted at:

P CAMBER P

THE ALMIGHTY

... Is currently off surfing for cheesy punchlines to add and new irritating gang members.

Signature under construction! Still, isn't it beautiful? *sniffs*

Wait, did the limit just shorten while I was here?

Wow, it sounds amazing!

• Posted at:

The ILLUSION

Ancient Mystery

Awesome!

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA