Ok... I did the same thing on the SAMB, but it sorta stopped. So I am doing it on here!

So, after gaea is defeated and everything, there is a new prophecy... and ten GREEK demigods must join this quest!

We need...

2 sons/daughters of the Big Three

1 oracle- you must come up with the prophecy!! Oh, and you are a normal mortal.

4 sons/daughters of major gods/goddesses

3 sons/daughters of minor gods/goddesses

FIRST TO POST, THE FIRST TO CHOOSE. Oh... and I am taking one of the spots. So, 9 more people!

Please fill out this form. Once all the spots (or most of them) are filled, we will start!

Name (first and last):

Age (from 14-18):

Godly parent:

Appearance:

Power (only one):

Fatal Flaw:

Background (how long at camp, other family):

THE RULES: NO being ultra-powerful, don't try to control the RP, post EVERY DAY. If you agree to these rules, post "HAMSTER" at the end of your post. Otherwise I won't let you join. Thanks! :D

SPARK

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Spark

Name: Astra Sunburst

Godly parent: Apollo (does not know at the beginning of the RP)

Appearance: Pretty with long light brown hair, large gold eyes, slender but strong, has a few freckles. Normally wears stylish but comfortable clothes- nice jeans, cute but simple tops, always wears a copper necklace and tucks her copper belt into a leather belt.

Power: Light

Fatal Flaw: Very insecure, self conscious

Background: Daughter of a rich and successful business woman, did very well in school but was always overshadowed by others. When she was attacked by a dracanae, a satyr told her about her identity as a half-blood and about Camp Half-Blood. She leaves with the satyr the next day, only leaving her mother a note.

• Posted at:

Spark

Can I just transfer my person over here?

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

Sure

• Posted at:

Spark

Yay! I'll try to, but if it doesn't work, than I'll....................cross that bridge when I come to it. :P

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

can i join?

• Posted at:

ill make this short. Long sigs take to long to scroll through.

~Sparow Laydrina, Queen of Balance, Queen of Mute Buttons

(spelled with one r not two)

#Sundaerca

I won't be very active for some time due to having to prepare for something.

Ill try to keep it up. Save Posideon!!!

• Posted at:

~Dawn~/Arika

You can't SHINE without being in the Dark!

meh besties: Rajani, Spark, Camber, Eleya, Livvy, Dawn (not me), and NightSpirit!!! 

#ßeYOURSELF

#Random:)

#rememberSPARK! 

#Hashtag!

Name (first and last): Zak Pacer

Age (from 14-18): 18

Godly parent: Zeus

Appearance: Electric blue eyes, light brown hair, tanned skin, easily smiles, tall and muscular, athletic. 

Power (only one): The ability to draw lightning from the sky and throw it at people/things to give them such a shock they most probably will die, or at the very least will be knocked into unconsciousness for days. 

Fatal Flaw: he will never use his power because he doesn't think anyone should be deprived with life, even those who are about to kill him

Background (how long at camp, other family): has been at camp for 11 years, because his mother abandoned him wen she started living with her mother, because her mother thought of him us a piece of dirt (she despised the gods and their children.)

• Posted at:

twentyonepilots

DON'T CRY, CRAFT

my frens

Name (first and last): Aria Fernacello

Age (from 14-18): 14

Godly parent: Hecate

Appearance: Curly blond hair, dark blue eyes, tall, pale

Personality: Intelligent, sarcastic, short-tempered, loyal, brave, honest, mischievious, a loner, more in RP

Power (only one): She can control the Mist.

Fatal Flaw: She loses her temper a lot, and when she does, she can make bad decisions

Background (how long at camp, other family): She's been at camp for three years, backround is classified but will be revealed in RP.

HAMSTER!

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

You cannot expect people to be on every day.

• Posted at:

"You're cray cray."

"Don't say that..."

"Don't say what?"

"Cray cray."

"Why?"

"Cuz only cray cray peeps say cray cray."

"But... you just said it!"

"Duh. I'm cray cray!"

Aleigha

I am telling a lie. True or false?

Can I be a daughter of Nike? If not, then Alexiares or Anicetus. If not them, Hecate. Will try to do tomorrow, but won't be able to POV every day. Probably once a week.

• Posted at:

SticksandstonesmaybreakmybonesBUTonceyouthrowthematmeI'lljustthrowthembacksowe'llbeeven. ~~BrownWolf123

Youtrytotouchme,Iknockyouover,noregrets.Youdotouchme,Iknockyouovertwice...Butthat'snotallyet.

Nevermind, I'm gonna be daughter of Hades, I though that was taken. Doing form

• Posted at:

SticksandstonesmaybreakmybonesBUTonceyouthrowthematmeI'lljustthrowthembacksowe'llbeeven. ~~BrownWolf123

Youtrytotouchme,Iknockyouover,noregrets.Youdotouchme,Iknockyouovertwice...Butthat'snotallyet.

Name (first and last): Erin Moore

Age (from 14-18): 16

Godly parent: Hades

Appearance: Very tall and lean, pale skin, choppy black hair about shoulder length, pale eyes that darken when she uses her powers

Power (only one): Shadow travel, can I also summon/control the dead?

Fatal Flaw: Too untrusting

Background (how long at camp, other family): Mother was Savannah Moore, accomplished artist and teacher at local high school; older sister, Maria Moore, is 18, normal human, hates Erin; older brother, Keith Moore, is 21, normal human, likes Erin; Erin briefly visited CHB when she was 13, but didn't stay for long so she could live with Keith, but ran away when the monsters kept coming a year later and is still on the move (they live in Texas, so she's making her way back to CHB)

• Posted at:

I forgot to put HAMSTER but I CANNOT pov every day.

• Posted at:

Name (first and last): Liandra Morrisong

Age (from 14-18): 14

Godly parent: you pick which one but the choices are Hades, Thantos, Aphrodite, and Oracle

Appearance: later

Power (only one): depends later

Fatal Flaw: she is afraid of being alone

Background (how long at camp, other family): her family died they were murdered her foster parents dumped her on the streets close to a strawberry farm and she's been living on the streets ever since but however she found her self in a strawberry patch and chb took her in but she prefered life on the streets she didn't fit in with people

Hamster(I'll try. My dad logs out to frequently and I can't access it but I try to post however frequently I can)

• Posted at:

#Sundaerca

bump

• Posted at:

#Sundaerca