Happy Halloween TombQuesters!

To put you in the spirit for this SPOOK-tacular holiday, I’ve decided to challenge you with an extra-SCARY Story Starter!

It was a metal box in the basement of the museum, about the size and shape of a thick book. Everything else in the crowded space had been carefully cleaned, but this box was still covered in dust and grime. Scrawled on top in peeling red paint: “Do Not Open! Ever! Very Bad!” And who could resist a thing like that—especially when whatever was inside seemed to be… moving?

I can’t wait to see what monsters and frights you writers are able to dream up!

And if you are looking for something positively THRILLing to read, don’t miss out on this creepy crawly excerpt of TombQuest!

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

OMGOMGOMG!!!

omg i was SICK of waiting for halloween!!!!!!!!

• Posted at:

JayBriarleaf, Illusion, Fluffermuffins,  with a gang too big                 

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

This sentence is false. Now there's a brain freeze!

Sorry about this being slightly Harry Potter--I've been reading way too much HP.

It was a metal box in the basement of the museum, about the size and shape of a thick book. Everything else in the crowded space had been carefully cleaned, but this box was still covered in dust and grime. Scrawled on top in peeling red paint: “Do Not Open! Ever! Very Bad!” And who could resist a thing like that—especially when whatever was inside seemed to be… moving?

I glanced behind me at my friends Alex and Ren. They nodded. I pulled out my wand and whispered, "Alohamora!"

Click.

The box opened.

Brandishing my wand, I pushed the lid out of the way and peered inside the box. A cobra was in the box. I yelped and jumped back.

"Cobra!" I whispered. But the cobra didn't come out. That was odd. Why wasn't it coming out?

• Posted at:

On the road to revenge, dig two graves.

I am...

A Cahill

A Greencloak

A Hystorian

An EartMage

A Daughter of Athena

An author

A singer

A witch

I am Cleo Cahill a.k.a. Felis

"Give me one good reason not to fire your cannon right now." ~ my best friend

Creepy Stories

• Posted at:

SHARK

ICE

FIRE

VITA

i play aj and mc also i watch stampy jen and popularmmos

• Posted at:

The box moved left and right. It made me curious so I opened the box. A man came out with a gun-like object and stated "surrender or you will be mine!" I got so scared and ran. He chased me round and round for hours until I fell into the box and died.

• Posted at:

NiGhT

Book nerd

Greencloak

Freshman

Gamer

Gang master

FLUFFEH!

If you need me, talk to me, I will lend an ear for you

#MakeSAMBGreatAgain

If AJ is animal jam, I play, and I play MC.YAY!!

• Posted at:

Me cwazy! :3

I was running through the forest as fast as I could, but it was catching up to me! I stumbled on a tree root but kept going. Then I saw daylight, I could make it out of here! But there was a river in my way... The ghost was reaching for me...

I hope you like my scary story starter! BOO!

• Posted at:

Me cwazy! :3

you go dude !

• Posted at:

bookmark

• Posted at:

Eclipse Queerson

Pelus

Silverwing

Nyra/Thomas/Lunar/TJ/Redd/Kate/Z

All bi myself

Slytherpuff

#AllPeopleArePeople

@/297982

six of crows is good

really good

insanely good  

waiting for qoaad

penny haywood's cute

CARRY ON SEQUAL!

CALLED WAYWARD SON

PRIDE MONTH!!!!

WOO HOO!!!!

• Posted at:

pandora's box.

• Posted at:

who likes...

wolves

dogs

sking

brownies

watermelon

cheseburgers

pie

swiming

i do!

also try goosebumps fourm topic 134427

my agent card: P6R2KJJGXP

A face, my partner's face, appeared in the darkness. I put a finger to my mouth, silencing him. Quietly and stealthily, I headed towards the box.

Blowing dust off of it, my suspicions were confirmed. It was indeed Pandora's box.

My partner hefted the box with his gloved hands. I had already disabled the museum's security system a while back. Why, it was quite easy! It was nothing compared to what I had done before. If the museum had known what it was...I shook my head, a sinister smile appearing on my face. They didn't know. And would never know. It was in my possesion now. And I could do anything, anything, with it.

Stealthily, we retreated into the darkness, just like the way we had come.

• Posted at:

Aliases include Quest, Clara, and more

Slytherclaw

Path of Isis

Lucian

I'm a tribute, & I'm ALIVE.

Sensitive Psychic Talent--Hearing

7th Level Djnni

Whovian. Vote Saxon!

Read LOCKWOOD AND CO. and BARTIMAEUS!!!

Visit the "Demons" RP at /102868

Inside the box was a  BLACK DARK PEARL OF EVIL. Once out of the box and in the wrong hands it would create a black hole which makes evil things come and only the  Spirit  Animals can stop the evil  from taking over  the world.

From: Tanisha S. a fan!

• Posted at:

Wait, what did you say greeneagle? I'm a fan of those youtubers too!

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

I LOVE Halloween! I am a Evil Doll! I love having to get all sorts of stuff from halloween! :) Have a great thanksgiving!hope ya understand! (i want to take the challenge) i think its one of pandoras monsters that got trapped in another box! green scaley long claws and spikey tail,and jagged teeth! Rawr!

• Posted at:

Awesomesauce story starter! I can't wait to get started! Thank you!

• Posted at:

Sunshine

Yup, a dude (nick)named Sunshine! I guess I brighten people's days.

Imma:

Janus

Ravenclaw

Jedi

Whovian

Avenger

IRL, I'm a 16 y/o Christian astrophysicist who loves LEGO, film, tap, classic rock, and film scores.

#ForNorCal

#KeepTheMemoriesAlive

how about kitty cat mummies? and hawk mummies? because the egyptians mummified many animals as well as people.

• Posted at:

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

OOH! I PLAY AJ AND I LOVE HARRY POTTER!!!! ALSO WOF, AND OF COURSE SA, AND WATCHING HISHE ON YOUTUBE, AND....

Okay, I'm basing this off of the story I'm writing. It's called Animagi, and there are these kids that can change into animals. 

Characters: Griffin turns into a Griffin, Victoria turns into a dragon, Ryley turns into an owl.

Plot: They broke into the museum because of Victoria's lock-picking-computer-hacking-motercycle-driving awesomeness. Their enemy, the Morphigri, are trying to destroy them, and whatever's in that box could either destroy them or make them win. And it doesn't really help that Griffin likes Victoria... 

It was a metal box in the basement of the museum, about the size and shape of a thick book. Everything else in the crowded space had been carefully cleaned, but this box was still covered in dust and grime. Scrawled on top in peeling red paint: "Do Not Open! Ever! Very Bad!" And who could resist a thing like that-especially when whatever it was inside seemed to be...moving??????

"Well, this is just great," I exclaimed. Ryley stopped looking at a thousand-year-old tomb and came over to me. "What? What is it?" She asked worriedly. I gestured to the box, which I had just opened. Inside it was a small golden scarab. Ryley cocked her head. "Hmm, a scarabaeidae. And it seems to be an automaton, so someone very skilled must've made it. And I see that it has a celestrial-bronze coating, only found in ancient egypt in 1200 B.C.-"

"In ENGLISH, please, Ryley," I said scornfully. She scowled. 

"It's a scarab."

"I can see that."

"A golden one."

"Yeah."

"And it's some sort of machine."

"I know."

"And it seems to be made only about 100 years ago."

"Okay."

"And it's made of gold that was only found in 1200 B. C.!!!!!!!!"

"....Your point is...."

Ryley sighed exasperatingly. "It was made only 100 years ago, but then how can it be made of gold that was found at least 5000 years before that?????"

Griffin, who was doing a wonderful job of staring at me and being useless, snapped out of his trance when he heard the uproar. He nervously turned into a griffin and flew up, smashing into the wall and making rubble fall down. Ryley squaked and turned into an owl, fluttering around. She fell back on the floor and turned back into herself. I snickered when I saw her. "Um, you're missing a nose," I chorteled. She reached up to her face and touched were her nose should've been, but instead found a beak. "AHH! I hate it when this happens!!" She cried. With a pop her nose popped onto her face. I scowled at Griffin, who was in a lump on the floor.

"Because of you, we'll be lucky if they don't find us-"

Then we heard the alarms.

I stomped my foot and cursed. Then I stormed out of the room, carrying the box with the scarab. "Idiot," I snapped at Griffin. He looked forlornly at the floor. Ryley patted his back when she past him. "It's okay, she'll warm up to you," she said to him. Maybe I'm a little to harsh on him, I thought. But I brushed the thought out of my mind. I had more important things to deal with.

I had knocked out all the security guards and hopped onto my motorcycle before Ryley and Griffin even got there. "Come on," I ordered. They turned into their animals and flew off as I sped into the night...

please mods, please let this through!!!!!!  

• Posted at:

Victoria Artemis Raven

Tobias Night, my boyfriend

Dino, my little bro

Alexandria Thorn, my weird side

Hektor Ghost, pyromaniac and prince

Victory, daughter of Glory and Deathbringer

Eclipse, daughter of Princess Luna

Kiran Dawn, a fallen angel

#LoveIsLove

OMGOMGOMG!!!

• Posted at:

I'm Forest.

Who's gonna save the world toni-ight? - PTX☯

#EndTheTimeOfEndangeredAnimals

#RememberMimi

#RememberTarik

Edge Of Wind☯

Call me Forest.

BOOKWORM!

it was a very creepy monkey guarding the box loaded with tons of spirit animals and zombies including Michale jackson. he started to eat thee monkey then attacked me and i killed  them and found out the bookwas from harry potters guide to kill voldemord.

• Posted at:

burakagub

pandora's box.

the bad swam round and round when she opened it.

creek! the hinges squeaked as Damien vesper opened it.

that is when the world ended

• Posted at:

who likes...

wolves

dogs

sking

brownies

watermelon

cheseburgers

pie

swiming

i do!

also try goosebumps fourm topic 134427

my agent card: P6R2KJJGXP

hi wana be friends?

• Posted at:

hi wana be friends?

• Posted at:

i opened the box and then............ A KITTY CATTU? it was.. PANDORA'S KITTY! 

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

cool 

• Posted at:

Livvy Sway

Female/USA/SAMBer since 2014

#Wolvy

We have calcium in our bones

Iron in our veins

Carbon in our souls

And nitrogen in our brains

93 percent stardust, with souls made out of flames

We are all just stars that have people names.

There was a metal box in the bottom level of the museum, bout' the size of one of the dictionaries in my school library. Everything else in the overstuffed space was shining clean, while the box looked looked like a pile of dust and gunk. Written on top it said "Do Not Open!!! EVER!!! unless you are stoopid." I absolutely could not resist such a @#$% warning. so I used my one of my left heads (i'm playing as a 5 headed hydra wyvern) to bite the top off. and guess what? a mosquito nest was inside of the box. also, there were maggots climbing out. EEEEEEWWWWW!!

• Posted at:

Greencloak

Rainwing

Fluxer

Skyclan Warrior

Daughter of Bastet

#ADOPTdon'tSHOP

#Purrito

Black Cats = Good Luck

WHO PUT PANDORA'S KITTY INSIDE THE BOX?!

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

Cool!

• Posted at: