Once, in 10 different times, 10 people hid ten objects of power, and the book that went with each. Now later on, these 10 items hidden have become nothing but stories and the people who hid them long gone by now. Now with a great evil threatening the existence of magic and magical beings, 10 find those ten objects, and now must defeat the great evil of all threatening all magic. 

Form: 

Name: 

Human or otherwise: 

Item found and title of book: 

Appearance: 

Personality: 

Clothes: 

Pet(Optional):  

Other: 

Name: Sandfire 

Human or otherwise: Shape-shifter elf 

Item found and title of book: A golden horse shaped locket, Once 

Where you found the item: In the tallest tree in a forest

Appearance: Long shimmering turquoise hair with red-orange streaks, midnight blue eyes, tall, pointed ears, always wears hair in a single braid

Personality: Fierce, loyal, brave, bold, clever, smart, will always tell you the truth straight out

Clothes: Long sleeved forest green top with dappled brown leggings, black belt which holds 13 daggers, a sword, her bow, and across her back- a quiver of arrows

Pet: Storm, a horse- red dun with dark blue eyes, a blaze, and a white ring above her left foot

Other: Doesn't trust anyone but her horse and the person who left the locket and wrote the book.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

>Reɮel<

So I've taken a few hundred souls- big deal!

Couldn't we just send a strongly worded letter?

There's spiders and ghosts and a big creepy grinning... person? Thing?

The verdict is GUILTY and now she must BURN!

DCI.

7-8-14|| CJLOP || SQUAR

Save me a spot

• Posted at:

Kendra

Aqua

"I'm the Doctor, and I save people!" -The 12th Doctor

"I love you" -Emma Swan to Killian Jones

"I loved you." -Killian Jones to Emma Swan

Leader of The Children Of Gods clan.

Okay. * spots left, 1 saved for aquaartemis125.

• Posted at:

>Reɮel<

DCI.

7-8-14|| CJLOP || SQUAR

Here's mine:

Name: Lyla

Human or otherwise: Human enough, but with the power to bring inanimate objects to life and back again. The only problem is she has no control over HOW the object will act, meaning that she should turn it back quick if it's evil.

Item found and book: An emerald (Well, looks like emerald) charm in the shape of a star, (Unless they have to be animals, in that case a panther) and the book is Now.

Book and item found at: In a tiny crack in a wall. When she reached past that wall, she felt the book but couldn't get it out, and had to get the wall to spit it out.

Appearance: Light skin, coal-black hair, and violet eyes.

Personality: Quiet, lonely, and mysterious.

Clothes: A pinkish-grey worn shirt with a small tear down the side (Not that big, only the side of your thumb) and brown pants with a pocket in the side where she keeps her pet. Her shoes black, but worn down to dark grey. She also has a bracelet with blue and black wooden beads which she made herself, which means the knots are tied badly and look as if they could give way any minute, but strangely it never does...

Pet: A little rock she brought to life when she was 4, with a bluish paint stripe on its side.

Other: She spends most of her time by herself at home.

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

In, and it doesn't have to be an animal. 

7 spots left, 1 saved, 2 taken

• Posted at:

>Reɮel<

DCI.

7-8-14|| CJLOP || SQUAR

Save!

• Posted at:

Jade

Proud Slytherin

Ann

JadePhoenBranSkyRobinSamIzMarAshWolfLizJenJamesDes

GrayWenCarlaLuLisMestESStingLecRogueFroRuf

HarElMus

JNPRMerc

SandiRavHebTsuKaiSäde

Opal

#TanenTheDementor

#MoreRoomInSigs

Two spots saved, 6 spots left. Spots will become unsaved on November 10th.

• Posted at:

>Reɮel<

DCI.

7-8-14|| CJLOP || SQUAR

How many spots left?

• Posted at:

For the sake of awesome! For the sake of pure hearts!

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

Oh.

• Posted at:

For the sake of awesome! For the sake of pure hearts!

94% of people think that wolves are vicious, evil animals. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're one of the 6% who love wolves and think they are shy and amazing creatures.

please save me a spot!

Can I put my form on around Monday or just that week? I'm  traveling and I won't be back til then...

• Posted at:

Seth! Jenna... Jeff? Shannon!!! (<<Me!)

Has nothing to say any more.

#RemeberSkylerForever

save have to go...

• Posted at:

~EMMY ~

SHINE LIKE A STAR, AND BE WHO YOU ARE 

~ me

FRIENDS: ATHENA, PIZZA WOLF, PEAR.....

MY SPIRIT ANIMAL'S ARE....

ARGO AND DAISY THE SNOW LEOPARDS

Ugh... this glitch is making things hard. You can't post forms, or POVs. But I think I've figured out something: If you post words that don't go through the chat box on 39, then the post won't go through. So I'll do my form as soon as possible!!!

• Posted at:

Jade

Proud Slytherin

Ann

HarElMus

JNPRMerc

SandiRavHebTsuKaiSäde

Opal

#TanenTheDementor

#MoreRoomInSigs

Ugh... I can't post my form. This glitch is driving me crazy!!! There's just a couple words... Dang.

• Posted at:

Jade

Proud Slytherin

Ann

HarElMus

JNPRMerc

SandiRavHebTsuKaiSäde

Opal

#TanenTheDementor

#MoreRoomInSigs

Okay- 

Name: Xavier Stormer (goes by last name)

Human or Otherwise:Human

Item Found: Balanced sword with jewels on hilt, and long sharp blade. 

Book: 'Fighter'

Appearance: pale skin, brilliant blue eyes, jet-black shaggy hair which reaches the bottom of the head. Slim build, and tall.

Clothes: brown rags, covered in dust and dirt, as well as sandal sort of things.

Pet: Jaguar with extremly sharp teeth, and only three legs.

Other: Has a long scar running down his usually leg, which spurts blood out so much that it could be fatal.

• Posted at:

twentyonepilots

DON'T CRY, CRAFT

my frens

Form: 

Name: Dawn

Human or otherwise: mostly human but has the power the shape shift and has wings on ankles

Item found and title of book: a Crystal dagger with beaded hilt, book name: trust

Appearance: long black hair in loose braided with sparkling silver streaks, sapphire eyes, light silver make up, black short shorts, electric blue loose shirt 

Personality: kind, sarcastic, positive, funny

Clothes: light silver make up, black short shorts, electric blue loose shirt, silver and electric blue sneakers

Pet(Optional): White panther named Lyluh

Other: she doesn't know it but the person who left the dagger was her grandfather

• Posted at:

~Dawn~/Arika

You can't SHINE without being in the Dark!

meh besties: Rajani, Spark, Camber, Eleya, Livvy, Dawn (not me), and NightSpirit!!! 

#ßeYOURSELF

#Random:)

#rememberSPARK! 

#Hashtag!

Everyone, everything is fine.

• Posted at:

>Reɮel<

DCI.

7-8-14|| CJLOP || SQUAR

This sounds fun! Can I join?

Name: Erika

Human or otherwise: almost entirely human, but her grandmother was an elf. Her ears are pointed, and sometimes she can perform a bit of magic without realizing it.

Item Found: a golden hair comb, with a large red sunstone. Title of Book: Red Star

Where you found the item: lying amongst the sand on a beach.

Appearance: long blond hair held back in a ponytail, has amber eyes.

Personality: Loyal, a little mysterious, intelligent and strong.

Clothes: wears an old, tattered brown leather dress, and carries a small dagger and a crossbow.

Pet: Scorch, a cornsnake Erika found slithering around in an alleyway.

Other: is an orphan: has lived among the human community her entire life, surviving on the streets, and never knew her parents, or her grandmother. She never knew she was an elf either until...well....I let you find out. ;-) 

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

I'm Autumn, Alexa, or Amberturtle

#GOFNF!

1st post on SAMB: 7/12/2014

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

*..yep, I did it on Creative.. :P      

Oops! Made a mistake. The title of the book is: Anger

• Posted at:

Plz don't send me friend requests: I can only take clan requests, and I feel bad denying requests.

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Erika's POV:

I stared out, my eyes gleaming lights in the shadows of the alleyway, at the busy streets that wound their way through the thick city. I never ventured very far out onto those streets; they always seemed to lead me to trouble.

My name was Erika. I was fourteen, and had survived on the streets almost my entire life. I tugged on my shawl again and glanced out at the streets, then sat down contentedly on a cardboard box, which sagged under my weight.

Scorch wound his way around my fingers, tongue occasionally darting out of his mouth. He finally got bored and slithered off my arm, onto my leg, and down onto the alleyway floor. He slithered off, no doubt to find a dead mouse or something to eat.

Gently, I pressed my ear against the cold stone wall. In the apartment on the other side, an old grandmother with four grandchildren was just settling down to tell a story: I had found that when I pressed my ear against this exact spot, I could listen in on their conversation. "Tell us the story about the magic, Grammy!" came the voice of a little girl from inside. I sighed and smiled. Then I pressed my ear a little closer against the stone wall to listen in on the story. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

"Ah, yes," the old grandmother croaked, her voice weathered with age. I heard a soft thump: she probably just sat down on a chair. "When I was a girl," she murmured. "My mother used to tell me this story all the time. Once there were ten, powerful objects. Each one aided the person to become stronger or swifter, or something like that. At this time, the earth was covered in magical creatures that could use the objects, but slowly they dissapeared. And the magical objects, along with their tomes that explained how to use them, were lost. There was a song my mom used to sing me too, but I can only remembered the first verse." The old grandmother cleared her throat and began roughly singing:

"One hidden in an enchanted rock wall,

Another one cast into the sea,

Search along the walls and shores,

For this is where two treasures might be!"

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E

Sandfire: 

I run quickly from the angry man at the bookstore. "Come back here you little theif!" He shouts angerly. I look at the book tucked underneath my arm. Not the one I found in the tree with the horse locket, but this was one I had been wanting to read ever since I found that book. It was a book about a legend, more of a story that mentioned the ten books. I pick up my pace and soon his voice fades away. I skid to a stop and whistle a sharp, piercing note. My horse, Storm, comes running up, and as soon as I get on, she thunders into the forest, to my treehouse.  

• Posted at:

>Reɮel<

DCI.

7-8-14|| CJLOP || SQUAR

Lyla

Sometimes I get this weird feeling that something incredible's just waiting to happen, but it just hasn't happened yet. This book might finally be that thing. And of course, the little star which I put on my bracelet. It seems dusty and old, and interesting. I've got interesting abilities already. The big thing is that the wall itself gave me the book and charm. Usually they just fall asleep. Walls can be disobedient sometimes. And lazy. I'll flip open the pages. Woah, this looks strange...

• Posted at:

Glimmer

I'm back and better than ever!

My gang: RoxyStellaLeafTessSasmiLyraRoMarileeJacksonAlyaMillyAquamarineHematiteSandyRowanJaidenMaddie

Hug a pug today!!

Aro/Ace

"I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love... Like you"

I ran my hand along the stone wall of the alleyway, thinking. The old grandmother said that the magical creatures and beings had ONCE existed, but they didn't anymore. She must have been wrong. I had heard of the magical creatures that still roamed earth: elves, pegasi, mermaids... I snapped myself out of my thoughts and concentrated on my mission. A food market was here today, the road blocked off, the streets crowded with people. Carefully, I slunk around the back of a cart.  I didn't like to steal, but it had been excruciatingly hard to find food today, and my stomach was imploring me to get food to fill it. Slowly, I reached up and nicked a mango, an apple, and a banana off the fruit cart. Quickly, I slunk away before anyone could notice me. Unfortunately, I wasn't quick enough. I suddenly felt a thick, meaty hand grab my arm. "Thief," growled a voice in my ear. "You're about to pay for your mistake, and in much more then money." 
"I'm sorry, sir," I said quickly, shoving my hands with the fruit back at him. "I just...the food has been low in the alleys...I haven't found much..."

"Save your simpering apologies for the cops." hissed the man, snatching the fruits from my weak grip. 

• Posted at:

UAC

#GOFNF!

#RememberLeia

#RememberAtlantis

J+E