So now I'm kind of interested in making an avatar. However, if I suddenly decide I don't like having an avatar at all, I want to know if I can revert back to the fiery beetle background that I love so much. :) Also, if I do make an avatar, here's the major issue:

I share this account with two girls, Vanessa being the more active of the two. She wants a girl avatar (this better not be related to being Saber's queen or something, Vanessa), but I, of course, want a guy avatar. Can we make two avatars to compromise or what? Or do we have to wait for that feature till after the books come out or something? Mods, would appreciate your help on this! Because I seriously need clarification... one good thing about the SA game was that you could have multiple heroes.

(BTW, what I like about so far about the TQ game: Looks like it's a strategy game in a way. Love that they're returning to logic games. XD)

Thank you!

Jonathan Cahill

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

I think you should make the avatar- you need it to play the game, and you're right, it sounds cool. And boys and hirls look pretty similar, so you can keep the guy gender but give it girl hair or something, ya know?

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

The omly big difference is the clothing and hair.

• Posted at:

MidnighBloodhound11

Cahill: Tiger Snake Agent

Hystorian: Master Hystorian

Greencloak: Level 40