I do! I mean, seriously! It glows, looks like it's on fire – what could you NOT love about it?

BTW, has anyone noticed a pattern in the games recently? Like *coughdecreasingqualitycough*. :( 39C was a huge hit, with great missions. Now with TombQuest – the books will be a hit, I know. Usually the books are okay (though with SA, I'm beginning to see another pattern *coughmytholigcalandthelikefantasycough*), but the games? I'm sorry, but I'm waiting for Scholastic to create another non-fantasy series with a really awesome game that I know I will like. No offense to you TombQuesters out there; I'm sure you guys love this already. It's just not for me.

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

It's fine. The game will probably be better than SA. And the beetle-thingy is very cool.

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

I kinda agree with you there.The beetle thing looks awesome!!!But I think TQ has hope for it,as well as IT.I don't know about Goosebumps though..

• Posted at:

Hazel

Respect IR

Remember Emerald

"See the world not as it is, but as it should be."

My Blog: /301450

I actually think this will be really fun.  Although T39C first series was the best, the other books are good as well.

• Posted at:

Anna

Christian

Come back, Andy!

I'll be popping in from time to time, like guilt, embarrassment, or a chronic toothache.

My name is Anna and Celery and Jada Darkshadow ~

I'm a Cahill, a Hystorian, and a Greencloak ~

But most of all I'm a Christian

I definitely like the beetle thing. If they put that as a background to the avatars, I think that would be awesome.

• Posted at:

Yes FlyingGriffin58!!! And let us have fiery beetle accessories. :) THEN I would create an avatar.

• Posted at:

Jonathan Cahill

You know you can't trust anybody now.

surprise

I agree with you on the flaming beetle avatar thing. At first I thought it was some kind of bird. He-he

As for the books... well, don't all of them have a pattern?

39C: In every series, they have to stop some kind of evil person after the serum or trying to take over the world.

IR: In every book, they have to travel back in time to fix something and happen to run into Tilda, the evil person, or her minions every single time.

SA: In every book, they go in search of a talisman, and they either lose it or keep it. It was kind of getting repetitive by the fourth book... but the fifth book takes a definite turn and gives the story a big twist.

TQ: not sure yet...

• Posted at:

*~Nix~*

The truth.

It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution.

Dumbledore

I love ME.

—Hailee Steinfeld

I think in every TQ book, they have to defeat a Death Walker. I'm pretty sure the synopsis said there was 5.

• Posted at:

~Melanie~

"If nothing we do matters, then all that matters is what we do." ~Angel, "Epiphany"

#RespectInfinityRing

Remember Emerald

i cant make an avatar beep help beep beep beep

• Posted at:

lightningbrown13 aka

Jezz the Great