Welcome. You have come a long way. After being altered with a my little pony and one other thing(Or things, your choice), the Government, now called The G, has plopped you onto a island with other and want you to do... something. Now we must escape, for something is waiting for us on that island, something odd and out of place, waiting to pounce. Oh, one more thing. The full moon makes us stronger, and the new moon makes us weaker. Beware on a new moon.

Form: 

Name: 

Appearance:

Clothes: 

Cutie Mark: 

Where it is: 

Other thing(s)mixed with: 

Gives you:

Powers: 

Personality: 

Weapon(s): 

Pet:

Other: 

You can have three characters. Unlimited spots. No overpowered characters and please do not be a traitor. Mythical creatures allowed. Also, you get the power of your cutie mark and can change into the things they altered you with. 

Name: Sandfire

Appearance: Long shimmering turquoise hair with red-orange streaks, midnight blue eyes, pointed ears, always wears hair in braid

Clothes: Simple yet elegant dresses that allow her to move freely, black legging or shorts underneath, black riding boots

Cutie Mark: A full moon next to a crescent moon both with a black outline, and behind is a blinding white blob

Where it is: Her wrist, above her left hand

Other thing(s)mixed with: Horse, wolf, dragon

Gives you: Wings(flight), wolf ears(hearing), dragon eyes(sight), scales mixed in with skin

Powers: Flight, some magic, night magic, better hearing and sight,

Personality: Fierce, brave, clever, smart, bold

Weapon(s): Set of magical daggers that come back to her, a finely crafted sword, and a bow and arrows that come back. Also skilled at any other weapon

Pet: A unicorn pegasus named Silver

Other: Leader of the group, is an elf, can shape-shift

Name: Firestorm

Appearance: Bright red-orange hair with golden amber eyes, always has hair in a ponytail

Clothes: Shirts and shorts

Cutie Mark: A flame with ice in it

Where it is: On her wrist, right hand side

Other thing(s)mixed with: Horse, cat, unicorn

Gives you: Horn, cat eyes, cat ears, cat tail

Powers: Healing powers, better sight and hearing, quick reflexes, agility, speed

Personality: Fierce, friendly, kind, smart, brave

Weapon(s): A bow with magical arrows that come back once they have struck something

Pet: A large pale blue dragon named Quick

Other: Can shape-shift  

Name: Silver

Appearance: Short, choppy bright blue and black hair, green eyes that turn violet sometimes

Clothes: Black leggings/pants with brightly colored tops

Cutie Mark: A silver wolf howling, with a silver full moon beside it, and blackness behind it

Where it is: Between her eyes

Other thing(s)mixed with: Arctic wolf, gray wolf, red wolf, eagle, a little bit of dragon

Gives you: Wings, turns into a wolf at crescent moon, wolf tail, wolf ears, better hearing, sight, and sense of smell, scalene dragon eyes

Powers: Agile, flight, immune to heat and cold, darkness powers

Personality: Fierce, kind, sweet, friendly, alert, calm, collected

Weapon(s): guns, tech-weapons- Stered(A weapon sort of like a sword), Asterly(Like a bow), Asterly A(Like arrows)etc. 

Pet: A griffin namedSannaleii

Other: Can shape-shift

• Posted at:

Please tell us why you'd like to report this post

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

Stop and stare at the sea of smiles around you!

He's riding hard to catch that herd but he ain't caught 'em yet

Drum Corps International is proud to present...

DCI.

7-8-14||Retrovertigo||This New World

Hello?

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

DCI.

Cool! You put it on here! Btw, this is Jadefire on my friend's account. I didn't feel like logging out and then logging back in as me, since I just logged out and he logged in like, 5 minutes ago. We're  sharing the same computer at the moment.

• Posted at:

Hi! I'm Jadefire62's friend, and I will sometimes post on her account, when we're too lazy to switch. And vice versa. I'll add more to my sig later.

~Ravi

Night

Female

Red hair with an indigo highlihght, ninja outfit, sneakers, brown eyes

A leaf

Cheek on the right

Unicorn, butterfly, tiger

Horn, blue wings with black spots, claws

Flight, healing 

In RP

Bow, ninja sword

Dog named Ember

I'll put another character later

• Posted at:

NiGhT

Book nerd

Greencloak

Freshman

Gamer

Gang master

FLUFFEH!

If you need me, talk to me, I will lend an ear for you

#MakeSAMBGreatAgain

That's fine. 

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

DCI.

Form: 

Name: Robin

Appearance:brown hair with  teal stripes, brown eyes, hair is always in a ponytail

Clothes: a purple short sleeve dress that goes to her knees with a brown belt around her middle, light blue jeans, and brown riding boots.

Cutie Mark: a blue butterfly with purple and teal stripes

Where it is: top of right hand

Other thing(s)mixed with: wolf, dragon  

Gives you: wings, pointed ears

Powers: flight, able to with animals, super speed

Personality: shy, kind, she has a strong temper

Weapon(s): sword and a bow and arrows

Pet: a fox named Loki

Other: she can turn

• Posted at:

Robindecoding13, you--

--used my name?!

Robin, calm down. More than one person can have the same name.

I know that.

Then why did you say that?

Jade!

What? All I meant was that he said it like he was offended, that's all.

*frowns* I didn't. And I wasn't.

*shrugs* Well, that's what it sounded like to me.

Well--

Hey! What was that for?!

I didn't do anything!

I didn't either!

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Huh? Something happened! What happened!

Izzy, calm down! And don't look at me.

Well someone did something!

... (I'm starting to regret letting all of you guys on here...) Uh... Anyway, I'll do my forms later, once--

*crash comes from somewhere upstairs*

What the--

*transmission ended*

• Posted at:

Jade

Proud Slytherin

Ann

JadePhoenBranSkyRobinSamIzMarAshWolfLizJenJamesDes

GrayWenCarlaLuLisMestESStingLecRogueFroRuf

HarElMus

JNPRMerc

SandiRavHebTsuKaiSäde

Opal

#TanenTheDementor

#MoreRoomInSigs

Name: Hulani

Appearance: Black hair, mid skin, back wavy hair, voodoo outfit, crystal ball

Cutie Mark: voodoo doll

Where it is: cheek

Other thing(s)mixed with: living skeleton, voodoo doll

Gives you: voodoo magic, undead powers

Powers: seeing into the future

Personality: Hard to tell

Weapon(s): Staff with feathers on top

Pet: N/A

Other:  N/A

• Posted at:

NiGhT

Book nerd

Greencloak

Freshman

Gamer

Gang master

FLUFFEH!

If you need me, talk to me, I will lend an ear for you

#MakeSAMBGreatAgain

In.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

DCI.

My forms (now that that ruckus is over):

Name: Ash Griffin

Appearance: messy black hair swept across his brow, startling/flashing silver eyes, pale skin, and tall

Clothes: a white t-shirt, a dark gray jacket, black pants, and black shoes

Cutie Mark: a gray eye surrounded by blackness with stars on the blackness

Where it is: Forehead

Mixed With: Jaguar, Black Panther, Ocelot, and Hippogriff

Gives You: pitch black feathered wings, a gold tipped black panther tail, black ocelot ears, fingers that look more like claws, feet that look more like paws with claws, and black spots and rings on his skin

Powers: Darkness/Shadows, Seeing (I call it that--it's seeing the past, present, or future), Time (Ik, powerful. Which is why if he uses it for more than 5 mins... well, he's not exactly sure what would happen, but definitely something bad. Also, he can't use Darkness or Time for 24 hrs if he uses it [I'm not including Seeing cause it happens unexpectedly and almost without any warning; he can't really control it].), Flight, better smell and sight, and faster and more agile

Personality: reserved, sarcastic, secretive, confident, bold, brave, a loner, protective, serious, cautious, gets annoyed easily, intelligent, observant, independent, doesn't like authority--especially when he disagrees with it, curious, un-trusting, loyal, helpful, caring, and pessimistic

Weapon(s): No obvious weapons, but he does have several silver daggers somewhere on him.

Pet: a jaguar with unusual clear blue eyes (the one he was mixed with) named Istalri (put an accent mark on the last i if you know how to when you type her name, cause Idk how you do that, but it's supposed to be there), whom he has a telepathic bond with

Other: POV Color is Black

Name: Wolf Griffin

Appearance: silver-black hair, startling/flashing gold eyes, very tall, and very tanned skin; wears a pitch black t-shirt, pitch black pants, dark gray shoes, a sterling silver star amulet, a sterling silver bracelet on his left wrist

Clothes: a dark gray t-shirt, a pitch black jacket, pitch black pants, dark gray shoes, a sterling silver star amulet, a sterling silver bracelet on his left wrist, and pitch black gloves that he NEVER takes off

Cutie Mark: A skull still with the eyeballs, and the eyes are electric gold/yellow. Silver feathered wings seem to be attached to it, and pitch blackness behind everything.

Where it is: Left Shoulder-blade

Mixed With: Wolf, Wyvern, Griffin, and Silver Fox (which is a melanistic red fox)

Gives You: pitch black and silver feathered wings shaped like a wyvern's, a pitch black wolf tail, silver-black silver fox ears, retractable claws between his fingers and toes, left eye is gold, and right eye is silver

Powers: Darkness/Shadows, Undead/Death, Fire, Electricity, Flight, better smell, sight, and hearing, and more fast and agile

Personality: anti-social, a loner, secretive, quiet, logical, serious, calm, confident, loyal, untrusting, protective, intelligent, observant, cautious, bold, brave, creative, imaginative, encouraging, supporting, caring, helpful, curious, gets annoyed easily, independent, doesn't like authority--especially when he disagrees with it, resourceful, doesn't like fighting, and has a sarcastic sense of humor

Weapon(s): two silver swords with onyxes in their crosspieces, and several silver daggers

Pet: a silver fox named Shadow (the one he was mixed with), whom he has a telepathic bond with

Other: POV Color is Gray; His real parents died when he was 5, in a house fire. He escaped, though he never found out about whether his sister survived. He lived on the streets for a few months, before officials found him and took him to an orphanage/adoption center. When he was 8, Eric and Ashley adopted him. The bracelet and amulet were given to him by his parents, and he's never taken them off since they died. He and his adopted brother, Ash, were captured a few months ago.

Name: Jade Sterling

Appearance: long silver-black hair, olive skin, intimidating/icy eyes, very tall (6'1"), half-pointed ears

Clothes: a white tank top, a long sleeved pitch black jacket that's as short as a crop top, pitch black capris, silver sandals, a sterling silver star pendant, and a sterling silver bracelet on her right wrist

Cutie Mark: a big black fire with a scattering of silver stars above it and whiteness behind it all

Where it is: Right Shoulder-blade

Mixed With: Arctic Wolf, Ice Dragon, Griffin, and Black Tiger

Gives You: pitch black and silver feathered wings shaped like a dragon's, an arctic wolf tail ringed with black stripes, arctic wolf ears, retractable claws between fingers and toes, ice blue scaled arms (covered by the jacket sleeves), black stripes all over her skin except for her face (covered by her clothes), and silver-ice blue eyes with streaks of emerald green

Powers: Ice, Darkness/Shadows, Air, Flight, better smell, sight, and hearing, is immune to frostbite (she doesn't even feel cold), and faster

Personality: bold, brave, reckless, confident bordering on arrogant, sarcastic, serious, fierce, a daredevil, pessimistic, anti-social, quiet, secretive, reserved, a loner, loyal, independent, rebellious, intelligent, observant, protective, defensive, has a bit of a short temper and is offended easily, judging, often blunt, but she does have a kinder side to her (a big one), determined sometimes to the point of stubborn, very logical, a total tomboy, a quick learner, imaginative, competitive, creative, adventurous, and fearless

Weapon(s): two silver swords with sapphires in their crosspieces, and several silver daggers (Man, what is up with me and the silver weapons? LOL)

Pet: a pure white arctic she-wolf with clear ice blue eyes (the one she was mixed with) named Winter, whom she has a telepathic bond with

Other: POV Color is Medium Gray; She is part elf; Her parents died in a fire when she was 6. Only she escaped, as far as she knows. When the fire department came, they found her parents' bodies, but not her brother's. They said he was probably dead as well, but she's never given up hope that her brother's still alive. They put her in an orphanage, but she hated it, so she ran away one night when she was 7. She lived on the streets, surviving on her own. The G captured her when she was 8, kept her for a year and experimented on her, then dumped her on the island when she was 9. She was the first, the test to see if their idea worked (is that okay?).

• Posted at:

Jade

Proud Slytherin

Ann

JadePhoenBranSkyRobinSamIzMarAshWolfLizJenJamesDes

GrayWenCarlaLuLisMestESStingLecRogueFroRuf

HarElMus

JNPRMerc

SandiRavHebTsuKaiSäde

Opal

#TanenTheDementor

#MoreRoomInSigs

All of that is fine. Let's begin! 

Sandfire: 

I slowly stood up on the sandy tropical island The G had dumped me on. I blinked, and memories rushed back. I whistled a bit angerly for my unicorn pegasus, and she came spiraling down with a message on parchment tied by a ribbon round her neck. I carefully untied it, then read it. And read it again. I read it two more times before the worlds truly sunk in. There was a West, and The G had been hiding it. I figured they would help, and though I was curious about where and how my pet had gotten it, I would wait and see if there were any others. 

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

DCI.

name: cherry moon 

appearnce: dark blue coat and pink mane and tail with green eyes 

clothes: simple little dark blue coat and red sneakers 

cutie mark: a cherry blossom tree next to a moon

where is it: on her right back leg.

other thing(s) mixed with: fox 

gives you: hearing (fox) magic (shes a unicorn) 

powers: can make a full moon and fire. 

personality: shy kind loyal 

weapon(s): diamond daggers and ruby cross bow 

pet: a deer named flower 

other: n/a for now 

• Posted at:

ocean 

your evil fandom reference queen

haunted by knee bruise goblins | nr's mb-sis

|probably playing miitopia | drowning in ships|

≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋≋

(thanks eris)

#Saveisaac2k18

#wafflesarefriends

(sorry for the delay)

Robin:

I groggily opened my eyes I felt extremely tired and wanted to remain sleeping on the sand. Wait. Sand?! I shot up from my place on the ground. Where am I? What happend? I looked around at my surroundings I could tell I was on a tropical island that's when I remembered the G had dumped me here. I growled clenching my fists together. I looked up and took another look around I saw nobody my heart clenched where was he? I slowly clapped my hands together hoping my animal would appear. At first nothing happened I nervously touched my cutie mark it was a nervous habit of mine but then my fox Loki appeared barking happily as if nothing was wrong. I sighed in relief kneeling down and petting him behind his ears. That was when I noticed a parchment tied around his neck before I got the chance to read it a sharp whistle came to my ears. I then raised to my feet and looked around I couldn't see anybody but I thought I heard the whistle farther down the beach so i walked in that direction. The source of the noise was a girl. I slowly walked over to her.

"Um. Hi." I said shyly looking down at my feet.

• Posted at:

Welcome, Cherry Moon.

• Posted at:

>ɮᘿl<

It'ֆ time to ǝʌǝlǝq

Masquerade!

DCI.

Hello? Anyone here?

• Posted at: